Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Fluffy the Decimater, Herbert Horrorwitz, Superfly Herpe Incinerator, and Optimus Prime , oh and you gota have a Gerbil Slayer in there, so something like Josh the Gerbil Slayer, and who can forget about DBZ, the most powerful character in the whole series of course, Chi Chi the Cuntress, and Diablo II is important to, Deckard Greycoat Caine, and than duh, another one that is really really important is something from starcraft, Zerg Swarm Rush, and one more for the fun of it, who can forget the infamous Pac Man Extraordinaire, he'll pack your shit so tight that.... I won't finish that sentence, and just because infamous is such a cool assed word you gota have an infamous name, The Infamous Tony Starx, and since we are now in that department, you need The Incredible Hulk, haha, I find myself to be amusing here and there
    Last edited by CryBabyBedWetters; 10-01-2013 at 08:45 PM.

You disapoint me man where are other legends like Starscream?

Quote Originally Posted by CryBabyBedWetters View Post
    Fluffy the Decimater, Herbert Horrorwitz, Superfly Herpe Incinerator, and Optimus Prime , oh and you gota have a Gerbil Slayer in there, so something like Josh the Gerbil Slayer, and who can forget about DBZ, the most powerful character in the whole series of course, Chi Chi the Cuntress, and Diablo II is important to, Deckard Greycoat Caine, and than duh, another one that is really really important is something from starcraft, Zerg Swarm Rush, and one more for the fun of it, who can forget the infamous Pac Man Extraordinaire, he'll pack your shit so tight that.... I won't finish that sentence, and just because infamous is such a cool assed word you gota have an infamous name, The Infamous Tony Starx, and since we are now in that department, you need The Incredible Hulk, haha, I find myself to be amusing here and there
    I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm and effort, however, most of those names are copyrighted and using them would be a legal issue, but more importantly the Great Realm has its own lore and bringing in other universes' characters would be out of place.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

The first three weren't from anything important, Fluffy the Decimater, Herbert Horrorwitz, Superfly Herpe Incinerator, after that i ran outa my own ideas already. :P

i would name one of them dave.
    Last edited by Team Ziggler; 10-14-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: he should have a majestic beard
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

Zula Shangi

Zula Shangi is the deity of Blood,War and Thunder.

She is always thirsty for battle but only the most worthy are allowed to cross blades with her thus she has send her 5 acolytes Tagro-Zul, Rylok-Zul, Kagon-Zul, Xaal Zul and Drajaka Zul to watch over the best Gladiators in the Realm and only the best of best is choosen to fight a true god.

Up untill this day she has devoured all Gladiators that stood before her but one.

This one Gladiator managed to fight her into a draw after 4 weeks of endless fighting through the Great Realm his name was Laharl the mighty and great.

He is honored now and for all time in the hall of legends.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-04-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    Stable: Infernalis

Gladiators: Duke Hyou, Kan Ki, Moubu, Renpa and Yotanwa

Freed Gladiators: Zyron, Amon Zul, Amon Xul, Tryton Zul and Behemoth Rex

Stinky Steve, Smelly Sally, Putrid Pete, Noxious Nora, Revolting Ricky, Gross Gary, Icky Ivan, Loathsome Lucy, and Yucky Bob.

Not one Sweet Sarah? awww...

Gunyar The Grand, Zalov, Safty , Old salty, Glamrod, Burt The Bronze, Sarth the sniveler and Nate The Boss.

Zooma de Axe
    He is small, but his axe is big. He stacked a big fortune from bets – betting for his life in a deadly duels. His opponents will quickly find out it is not easy to hit small swift target but it is too late – the BIG axe is already chopping various parts of their body.

The Dirty Dancer
    Dancing in the tavern every night. Has one little secret – she is slowly drinking the blood of any unfortunate visitor who hooks up with her.

Sugar Red
    The leader of the Red Rogue Clan has accumulated great fortune from lighting fast raids. Many other rogue clan leaders tried to replicate her style but nobody achieved this level of efficiency.

Lord Tailor
    Living in his astonishing fortress he is known to often change his armor. Many has lost their lives trying to craft a new armor for him just to find out it is not fitting for his great size.

The Gatekeeper
    She is guarding a dimensional gate leading to… nobody know where this gate is leading because nobody passed through it alive. The Gatekeeper is guarding the gate for so long that the only thing to do is to count how many trespassers she had cut in two.

The Crafter
    Usually spends her time searching for precious jewels and gems in dangerous areas near the volcano. Anyone who approach her searching perimeter will meet his end.

Brute Jack
    Residing in oasis his favorite hobby is to… lift heavy rocks (and sometimes smash them). That’s what a thirsty desert traveler sees until he reaches the oasis to drink water. Then he will find out his other hobby is to detach limbs from a living body.

The Sage of South
    This friendly wise man is always ready to help young adventurers or anyone in trouble except the Sage of North. They have a century old dispute about … today nobody remember what it was about but it still continues for the amusement of the crowd.

The Sage of North
    This friendly wise man is always ready to help young adventurers or anyone in trouble except the Sage of South. They have a century old dispute about … today nobody remember what it was about but it still continues for the amusement of the crowd.