Thread: Race portrait

Race portrait

Maybe its stupid but I would love to see race specific artwork for the gladiators. We have 6 reallyreallyreallyreally great picture for the male/female rage/war/th combination so my little Spite gladiator looks like a hulking giant. I guess it would be a great work to make 42 more of these awesome artworks (7 race*2 gender*3 class) or even 14 (races*genders) but it would be surely pleasing.

Just suggesting.

Fresh Meat
    I like the idea, but I don't know if it should be a priority and since it takes alot of time to create (I guess, I know I couldn't create worthy art) it might be hard to realise.
    I don't know if there are some people around here who do art in their free time but i guess it's up to Nate to look into this and give you a proper reply.

Nice suggestion

I love amazing art and will only give you and Pit of War amazing art. Amazing art is expensive. 42 pieces of amazing art would be...really expensive x 42.

Perhaps down the road after everyone has helped bring in tens of thousands of players into the game!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Well, I downloaded a few pics of art that I think represent my gladiators. Can I post them on a new thread if I properly source and caption the artwork?
    S T A B L E
    Sarcastic SOBs

G L A D I A T O R S
    Dunder Cat :: Miss Direction :: Agna :: Angry Lilly :: Malakas Maliit

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic SOBs View Post
    Well, I downloaded a few pics of art that I think represent my gladiators. Can I post them on a new thread if I properly source and caption the artwork?
    You are welcome to post art on the forums if you would like to.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-