First gladiator doomed to sell?

Hi everyone!

I just started my slavemaster carrier and Im a noob here but I learn. So far I learned that Rage glads need good strength and chi - if im correct The problem is my first gladiator - I chose her rage path and I know nothing about the game when I first log in of course - two worst stats are these two. She is quite agile so I gave her swords but im not sure about the progress. Does it worth to build her or just sell when I can take my hand on a better one?

thx

your first glad always has terrible stats, but they make a great learning tool. the pit is actually really complex and has a steep learning curve so go nuts with your first glad, see what works and apply what you learned to the next one and you'll see some great results

Also if you have any questions, there are guides (check my sig) and lots of friendly players you can ask questions
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

So basically I just try to "fool around" with her.
    Thanks for the tips and the guides!

And Conan ftw

pretty much.

As for Conan reference, one day you may have the pleasure of meeting Ahhnold, and he will consult with Krom to see whether or not you are worthy (ie good luck in the pits and I hope to see you stick around and make it to the pointy end of the rankings )
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!