Surprise Ending surprise

I'm not a big fan of this particular skill. Partly because it's a skill that makes little sense in a real world comparison, but mainly because it always seems to trigger against my glads at the worst possible moment I can live with that though; however, in the hit below Dilbert had no old injuries...so was that transfered from Lord Steelwall? If so, how is that possible? I think this is just plain silly.

R O U N D 1
    >> LORD STEELWALL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> DILBERT GREEN SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    DILBERT GREEN seeks to dismember LORD STEELWALL.
    DILBERT GREEN comes crashing down onto LORD STEELWALL! (-Death From Above-)
    LORD STEELWALL masterfully redirects the energy of the attack! (-Surprise Ending-)
    An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
    LORD STEELWALL's attack lands on DILBERT GREEN's belly inflicting massive injuries! (+1065 Damage)
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Some things in the Great Realm border on the super natural, the ability for a Theatrics gladiator to redirect the energy of an attack is one them, and we're not just talking about physical energy!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Some things in the Great Realm border on the super natural, the ability for a Theatrics gladiator to redirect the energy of an attack is one them, and we're not just talking about physical energy!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Like the fact of been able to destroy the oponnet upper half torso in just one blow or been able to still fight with a leg/arm/whatever almost cut in two xDD

So sorry for you Hipster. Opponen theatrics just went saiyan and pissed off your glad xDDD

Yeah, I still laugh when I see the graphics in the fight and wonder how the hell my gladiators are still breathing let alone fighting!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Yeah, in pretty much every fight each of my gladiators loses 4-5 eyes, half a dozen arms and legs and several torsos. I concluded that there's another guy on the arena with a wagon of spare parts, supplying replacements during the fight.

The injuries that the Arena doctors can't fix is what we call "serious" injuries