Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    oh, interesting. So, if you have it equipped but drop under 2000 rating it gets unequipped? or you just couldnt reequip after taking it off? seems like as awesoem as they are, you'd need multiple weapons to gain use of it again at the start of the following season
    No, once you buy it, it is yours and can use it anytime.

ok, just seemed odd because with non-chamber weapons, 2H ones still had higher DPR (last i checked, which was last year before the fight engine changes) cheers for the clarification
    Nope, nothing has changed, the DPR for 2H weapons has always been a little lower than some other weapons since the update. I would pay more attention to min and max damage and how you go about using it rather than the DPR!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    No, once you buy it, it is yours and can use it anytime.
    Ok, I just misread then

Nope, nothing has changed, the DPR for 2H weapons has always been a little lower than some other weapons since the update. I would pay more attention to min and max damage and how you go about using it rather than the DPR!
    But that requires thought.... something my stable isnt very well known for :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

For those of you who don't have access to the Chamber of Power, here's a taste of what lies within!

Awesome equipment and I just bought my first item for 2100 bgp.

Sub31 is now the proud owner of

(Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

The 2k Falchion and Wall Shield are awesome .

Ya the 2k stuff is nice, but honestly i don't see how anyone will be able to get any of the oranges any time soon, I wouldn't worry about saving up points to buy it for sure. I just had the Returned at 1540ish points last week, he was getting 1 point for beating 2nd place and when he lost to 2nd place he lost 26 points, I cant even imagine making it to 1700 much less 2000 points.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

For those of you who don't have access to the Chamber of Power, here's a taste of what lies within!

My jaw dropped at that art when I saw it in the blacksmith. It's my fav so far. I wonder what the exotics and polearms look like.... man, a cestus must look brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Ya the 2k stuff is nice, but honestly i don't see how anyone will be able to get any of the oranges any time soon, I wouldn't worry about saving up points to buy it for sure. I just had the Returned at 1540ish points last week, he was getting 1 point for beating 2nd place and when he lost to 2nd place he lost 26 points, I cant even imagine making it to 1700 much less 2000 points.
    I know the feeling. I've stopped bothering to be #1 for seasons and am instead tweeking builds
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Ya i love that axe graphic i got one for The Returned already.

Primeval Giant Splitter of the Blood God
    378-632 Damage
    504.3 dps
    13 str
    15 agil
    11 pres
    Increases extra damage by 22
    Increases kill rank by 25
    Increases armour penetration rank by 32

Probably better out there, i just love how it looks.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    My jaw dropped at that art when I saw it in the blacksmith. It's my fav so far. I wonder what the exotics and polearms look like.... man, a cestus must look brutal!

I know the feeling. I've stopped bothering to be #1 for seasons and am instead tweeking builds
    Polearms look awesome :P
    Im on the fence on the look of 1 of the blades though and I don't really like the heavy armour chestpieces, the rest is awesome

Yea cyn i've seen alot better 2H ones :P

Dear Jebus that's an awesome looking axe!!! Poor Thunder Lips just can't seem to make it over that last hump into Blood Gods...Perhaps I'll take away his nightly brothel visits until he steps it up!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris