Thread: Killing Blows

Fresh Meat

Killing Blows

I'm wondering if there is any sort of strategem behind obtaining a killing blow.

Currently, the Black Market fights require the gladiator to get killing blows in order even show on the Leaderboard.

J looking for a little help on this because I've done everything I can to figre it out.

NOTES:
    My presence has been a maximum of 8 higher than theirs (don't really know if that's even applicable).
    I have gotten multiple flawless victories.
    I'm a 2h wielder.
    I'm level 7.

Thanks in advance!

I think its your glad's level Demne, between 1 and i think its level 8 you don't see many kills, once you get 8-9 i believe it really opens up on getting kills, I know one of the other managers was having the same issue a month or so ago and they figured out the exact level you need to start seeing kills. Hopefully they can post on here exactly what level it is.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Flonne made a kill in one of her first 4 fights. there isn't a level minimum

Fresh Meat
    Well, I did end up getting one kill out of 46 fights in the pit yesterday (got first place! ), maybe there isn't a minimum level requirement but there is a threshold that, once hit, will increase the likelihood of a kill.

I did my first kill in arena fight today with my glad already at level 10.

And the first kill overall was in black market yestarday arround lvl 8. He made 5 out of 27 wins I think

I tried to increase bloodlust a bit to see if it hass effect but dont seem to have much in that aspect.