Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep. But the passive effect its alreadygood enough to be worth it I think. Its very interisting in some fights not suffering penalties from low endruance and/or life.

I dont know. It will take time so I will start with the first tiers and then I will decide afterwards if I go more deep on theatrics or not. I will take a long time to have all that abilities I guess.

By the way, I have noticed another curious thing about my glad compared to others. If he is knocked down to the gorund and doesnt get up very fast he almost always lands a nice strike from the ground. I've been noticing in sicne the start and thought was just coincidence but the tendence keeps going.
    Ussually my enemies when they are in the ground dont hit much and keep trying to get up or either launch weak hit that ussualy end absorbed by armor or dont do much damage (gray hits). But my glad, if he doenst get up fast (the next round after he has been knocked) he almost always lands an orange strike from the ground.

I find it very curious. Is it related to his good agility? Or he maybe has a high value on the unknown luck?

I have almost finished my level 10 on Weapon and Im should start to think more deeply on skill build. So far I havent decided if going for hamstring (and forgeting about create distance and light as a feather) or not. I will wait till see how encumbrance works with both heavy and medium armor when I have level 10 in armour movement.

Now my main doubt is Death from above vs Master of arms. Depending in what I do later I may be ending picking both (or picking grim determination iwith the other one). But in the other possible build I can have only one.

Death from above has the pro or helping dealing out more damage (while been my war an offensive war would suit well). The con is that in any of the two build Im thinking about that would make the 5th active and maybe that could make others triggering less.

Master of Arms has the pro of leting room for more versatility with equipments (specially thinking in end game). Having in account how well-rounded my glad is he could perform well using a shield or a polearm too. Without it I would have to stick to dual wielding blades. The con would be that it doesnt gives anything directly on battle.

Whats your opinion on this?

DFA gives you the ability to deal some decent damage from time to time.

If you decide to use a shield, you may as well get master of arms instead.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!