Hello everyone! This is my great start on the forums xD

Well I started the game yesterday. I did some checking at the forums as usual before start building my glad even if guides are a bit passed out due to changes some tips were really worth it.

The point is I havent found me doing nothing special but Im achieving a great win rate. Now Im 12/2/0 been first defeat an almost tied battle with both glads same health, similar endurance and the opponet bleeding but enforcer decided that the other should win (bleh). The second one was one of my last battles agains a rage with singficantly more size and chi but with lesser stats in the rest. He just destroyed my glad with several over 90 strikes because he had blue weapon + green armor and mine only had green off hand weapon and gray the rest, and my red strikes are ussualy arround 50 only xD.

The suprise comes because I dont see my glad to be very amazing. Hes good to be the first one (with several stats over 70) and Ive seen others a lot worse but not any beast either.

His stats are: Strenght 69 Intellect 73 Agility 75 Stamina 75 Size 73 Presence 74 Chi 71 (Agility is 74+1 form green and Chi is 69 and got +2 frrm a object I just got, all my fights have been with 69 till the moment)

For skills he has only lvl 4 in blades.

For equipment he started with blade+shield and light armor and then I swapped to mid a soon as I had it available. Then I got in a mission a green off-hand blade and I swaped the shield for it.

All this said its normal my ratio because start glads are very poor or theres something Im doing well? I wanted to know for future glads xD

My strategy isnt nothing special either as the options are still very limited due to been below 10. My only stance isnt very radical neither, not very agressive with low-mid ranges for both activity and bloodlust

About future build and advice, due to my glad not shining much in str and size and getting easy encumbered if I try heavy armor I was thinking in an agressive approach maybe with dual blades and medium armor. The point is that this class is ussually meant to be more of the defensive type so I dont know if this is viable at all or I should go for heavy armor and more defensive build anyway.

My last concern (and I hope I can finnally leave you in peace xD) is the aiming and protecting strategy. I understand that glad would try to hit more where you ask him (despite it seem where I tell him isnt where he hits the most but well xD) but Im not sure about the advanatges of hitting more one part of the other.
Some parts seem to trigger more some kind of effects but I havent still been able to find any pattern as it seems you can get some from almost anywhere if you hit hard enough.

Thanks in advance for reading all this and trying to help me. Sorry if I do some mistakes as english isnt my main language.