Yep. But the passive effect its alreadygood enough to be worth it I think. Its very interisting in some fights not suffering penalties from low endruance and/or life.

I dont know. It will take time so I will start with the first tiers and then I will decide afterwards if I go more deep on theatrics or not. I will take a long time to have all that abilities I guess.

By the way, I have noticed another curious thing about my glad compared to others. If he is knocked down to the gorund and doesnt get up very fast he almost always lands a nice strike from the ground. I've been noticing in sicne the start and thought was just coincidence but the tendence keeps going.
Ussually my enemies when they are in the ground dont hit much and keep trying to get up or either launch weak hit that ussualy end absorbed by armor or dont do much damage (gray hits). But my glad, if he doenst get up fast (the next round after he has been knocked) he almost always lands an orange strike from the ground.

I find it very curious. Is it related to his good agility? Or he maybe has a high value on the unknown luck?