My Theatric can't win a fight vs War glads

My glad was something like 75W and 9L until I reached juggernaut. Now EVERY war glad i face destroys me, even wars with bad records beat me. I beat EVERY rage i face and a lot of the other theatrics.

I'm running dual wield exotic with a trident and cestus. I have points in my weapon, called shot, gratuitous violence and devastating power. Fight strat: Lunge, 9 activity level, 8 bloodlust. I have this tapering off as I get more tired.

Is there a fight strategy that works against war? What can I do?

Offensive threatrics glads have a tough time against war as you're finding out. A couple things you can do is to challenge non-war glads so you don't encounter them as often. When you do face them try and bleed them out. You'll need to be able to prevent your glad from passing out though in the process. You can try setting things up so when you fight a war glad you go parry-x and see how that goes, or start off in lunge and then switch to parry-x after some time. This way you'll put some bleeders on them and then your endurance usage will go down when you switch to parry-x.

As a side note Juggernaut is where everyone hits "the wall", starting in that tier is where builds start to come into their own and gladiators are a lot tougher.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I've been challenging non-war glads but I don't want to keep challenging the same glads over and over again. I'll give parry a try. Thanks.