Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Not only shield users are defensive and by the way two-handers fare far better against bleeders than shield tanks. And by the way just today your Asatsuo lost to an underequipped bleeder who doesn't even seem to be fully trained.

There are 3 types:

1.If the gladiator has Armoured Fortress he is defensive since he can't have much offense from war tree.
    2.If he has shield but no Armoured Fortress hi is again defensive.
    3.If he has both shield and Armoured Fortress then he is super defensive.
    And finally if he has two shields + Armoured Fortress he is omega defensive .

Maybe someone must create classification thread so we can speak same language.

Btw the bleeding is very random. Sometimes I see 10-15 hits for 30-40 bleeding and sometimes 2 hits for 40 bleeding (both vs heavy armour). But in the end this is the better way since if the bleeding was fixed amount the gladiators will be too ...hm - adjustable?
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 06-13-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Not only shield users are defensive and by the way two-handers fare far better against bleeders than shield tanks. And by the way just today your Asatsuo lost to an underequipped bleeder who doesn't even seem to be fully trained.
    Got me there, still I don't see anything not using a shield as a defensive gladiator
    I would say the topic would be most about Shield bearing wars vs Bleeding Theatrics though since those are the ones that should be the ones blocking out most hits getting a minimal amount of bleed.

@Pit Lord, When and where did you obtain this awesome second shield and where are you hiding it? Better not let the enforcer notice Bloody Lady is hiding a second shield under her own shield!