Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    After some more extensive fighting i can say the hardest for the defensive theatric are the big 2H damage builds. I think this is evidenced in the Blood Games where Bloody Lady is pushing everyone else down while the 2H guys eventually raised to the top.

You will find the top 30 or so glads in the game are generally on a different level than the rest. It truly takes a unique and special design and strategy build to play in the highest level of the game.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    After some more extensive fighting i can say the hardest for the defensive theatric are the big 2H damage builds. I think this is evidenced in the Blood Games where Bloody Lady is pushing everyone else down while the 2H guys eventually raised to the top.
    If Ahhnold could just get past the speed theatrics he'd gladly have another shot at the lady, hopefully w/o surprise ending smacking his rampage back at him....

Bit late now though. My guys are out of contention.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    If Ahhnold could just get past the speed theatrics he'd gladly have another shot at the lady, hopefully w/o surprise ending smacking his rampage back at him....

Bit late now though. My guys are out of contention.
    Looks like its either the returned or deepcutter now, only way the returned looses is if deepcutter kills him, and if that happens then deepcutter would win, even if that happened and Bloody Lady killed Beltank, deepcutter would win the tie breaker from having more wins. So one of the two of them should win unless my math is off.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Today she hit 100/100 skills. Definitely there is some difference from 99. Feels somewhat more solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispi View Post
    Pit Lord,

I've enjoyed our many battles together... I always suspected we had some similarities in gear or strategy.
    Although it seems the difference in strategy and armor type have been more fortunate for my gladiator... 10 - 0 vs. Bloody Lady.

Till we meet again.
    R O U N D 39
    BLOODY LADY grabs a handful of the remains of the gladiator who was once PENN!

Fight 684 — BLOODY LADY danced a victory jig over the fallen and deceased PENN!

She is one happy girl today .
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 10-23-2013 at 07:34 AM.

haha, biding your time on revenge I see :P

Now you know how Bruce feels when he gets a win against her :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

It just so happened she is good vs him. Anyway Ahhnold is returning the favor so I think its ok for you

hahaha. Still feels good when Bruce gets a win... though it's pretty rare :P

What's been going on with the lady? I noticed she's been hanging out in the mid 40's this season and is down a heap of fights. Did you go on a holiday or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    R O U N D 39
    BLOODY LADY grabs a handful of the remains of the gladiator who was once PENN!

Fight 684 — BLOODY LADY danced a victory jig over the fallen and deceased PENN!

She is one happy girl today .

Yeah, it's been awhile since I logged in (deployed & training) so I've neglected my glads. I'll be around for a bit before my next time away, so you'll get your chance to repeat. Penn is looking a bit under matched and ragged now-a-days. The tank and outlast strategy isn't having nearly the same level of success as it did in the Primus division. It's quite a bit different with the Blood Gods.

In all honesty, I'm not sure I can fix Penn to be competitive... I'm actually contemplating his retirement to get one of the premium slaves. That being said, I figure I should at least get Penn to full skill points before giving up on him. He's my first to 50 so it's difficult to let go...

Cheers!
    Fire Birds Stable
    Gladiators: Penn "the Peaceful"
    Recruits: Cybele & Aaxte

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato