Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    *Laharl
    Also he's going through rehab atm to see if he will do better or not, he might be facing retirement soon
    You will forever making that correction Prinny. I lol every time you accidentally type it out wrong and your subsequent aneurisms upon realisation :P

As for retirement, say it aint so!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    I think the AP/Defense era has just begin.
    I can't disagree since i saw Bloody Lady in 2nd place in Blood Gods this morning with the highest win% in Blood Gods of 72.9%! Amazing job!
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-20-2013 at 04:43 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Seems to be mostly related to Crowd Pleaser. The defensive Theatrics seem to block much more attacks than the defensive Wars (provided that the latter don't have that skill), even though they take higher damage when something finally hits them. I've had quite some fights vs. parrying Theatrics and frankly getting through their defense could be a pain for non-Rage who is not focusing on attack power (in general though, parrying Theatrics bleeder takes out defensive War any day). I'm a bit surprised that this observation surfaces so late.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    As for retirement, say it aint so!
    Sadly he isn't performing as well as I wish he would anymore, especially since at most he can get 5 points in "Light As A Feather" which doesn't really help him alot...going full Medium wouldn't work either since in that case idd rather run a HOL Theatric, he's going for Never Say Die now instead...see if it works or not...

He was fortunate enough to start out with 74 size..that did cut it before but it won't anymore the fact that his replacement would have +5-10 in every attribute (exept Intellect since Laharl's starting Int was 85...) and atleast 10-15 more Size makes it very appealing...

The fact that he has like 1k more points than the current #1 in the Hall Of Legends makes it quite appealing aswell...
    Last edited by Prinny; 03-20-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    I think the AP/Defense era has just begin.
    If ya can't beat em... Join em!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    *Laharl
    Also he's going through rehab atm to see if he will do better or not, he might be facing retirement soon

This would be a sad day indeed... Penn wasn't my first Glad, but he's been my most successful.
    I've had to stop and restart PoW many times due to work and internet availability, but I recall seeing **Laharl** as far back as I can remember my playing.

(As a side note... when you retire ('award freedom') a Glad are you given a replacement? I’m afraid to go near that link on Penn for fear of losing him.)

If it is to award freedom (not selling), the slaves that will be available for purchase will be juiced up HoL slaves. Once you purchase one of them, they are replaced with regular slaves.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    If it is to award freedom (not selling), the slaves that will be available for purchase will be juiced up HoL slaves. Once you purchase one of them, they are replaced with regular slaves.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Cheers
    Fire Birds Stable
    Gladiators: Penn "the Peaceful"
    Recruits: Cybele & Aaxte

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Seems to be mostly related to Crowd Pleaser. The defensive Theatrics seem to block much more attacks than the defensive Wars (provided that the latter don't have that skill), even though they take higher damage when something finally hits them. I've had quite some fights vs. parrying Theatrics and frankly getting through their defense could be a pain for non-Rage who is not focusing on attack power (in general though, parrying Theatrics bleeder takes out defensive War any day). I'm a bit surprised that this observation surfaces so late.
    It's the euphoria of surprise when they find out defensive theatrics can beat speed rages, OMG surprise!

in general though, parrying Theatrics bleeder takes out defensive War any day
    Interestingly enough that seems to be the exact opposite of whats happening in the blood gods. Bloody Lady is terrorizing rages and theatrics but its the defensive warriors that can just out last her and make her drop from the fights i have been reading. There is a defensive warrior in first place right now matter of fact.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold