Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Now thats some bloody defense!

Pit Lord, I love your setup on Bloody Lady been following her fights for awhile since another manager pointed her out for awhile, I am curious though how much defense does she has?

You can see 248 from gear. The shield would give 139 (if all conditions are optimal, i'd guess they are since you have 10 in shield and i'd bet your using a parry-x style). So that leaves achievements, looking at some of my guys i see five +30 defense achievements that are fairly easy to get, so i'd guess your using those and one +25 (basing that on your stats and the fact it doesn't appear your using any hit point achievements).

So I'd guess.... 562 defense total!

But once a fight starts... Str of the crowd for 86 more defense!

So... 648 defense once the fight is going good, and really got to add more for crowd pleaser but i don't know how much that adds on.

648+ defense!!!

OMG! I love it, no wonder no one can hit you.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Now running 301 AP 308 def on equipment screen, shield is 139 def, Strenght of the crowd is 86 def, Crowdpleaser - no info. No idea is it helping or not. Also i still dont know if shield def counts if counterattack is used . This build seems to be the ultimate counter vs Theatrics

In Blood Gods everyone is extreme one way or another so just another extreme joined in

Ahh ok, so two +30 achievements, i was thinking 6.

Still that's extremely cool always nice to see something fresh. Does make you wonder what it be like all maxed out...

I mean if you could carry a tower shield, that would be 277 instead of 139 defense with max achievements, you'd be near 800 defense with str of the crowd going.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

She uses it only in BGs against Theatrics.

Pit Lord,

I've enjoyed our many battles together... I always suspected we had some similarities in gear or strategy.
    Although it seems the difference in strategy and armor type have been more fortunate for my gladiator... 10 - 0 vs. Bloody Lady.

Till we meet again.

I guess you are the manager of Penn, who was challenging regularly Bloody Lady last few days.
    She was not setup properly for your gladiator and she was not able to challenge him back anyway since he was too low in the rankings. Of course it was up to you to decide to exploit this or not. They may meet in BGs some day
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 06-04-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    I guess you are the manager of Penn, who was challenging regularly Bloody Lady last few days.
    She was not setup properly for your gladiator and she was not able to challenge him back anyway since hi was too low in the rankings. Of course it was up to you to decide to exploit this or not. They may meet in BGs some day
    I do control "Peaceful" Penn...

Although, I've not challenged you anymore than any of the other Gladiators at the top of my challenge list...
    Smackers (7-1) Psycho Ex (6-0). I wish I had the same record vs. Larhal (6-4) or Mr Champloo (3-3).
    No offence or bullying was intended, your Glad was simply the top of the mountain as I was moving up.

I look forward to eventually getting Penn into the Blood God bracket, although the 100 pt. Glads are somewhat daunting.
    None-the-less, Bloody Lady is a great Glad, I appreciate your set-up and gear choices, it's good too see someone else had a similar idea as mine with Penn.

Cheers mate, see ya soon on Blood God.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispi View Post
    Larhal (6-4)
    *Laharl
    Also he's going through rehab atm to see if he will do better or not, he might be facing retirement soon

Penn setup is strong too. Bloody Lady and Penn are examples of very defensively focused setups for their skill trees. I wouldnt be surprised to see Penn in Blood Gods very soon. I think the AP/Defense era has just begin.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 03-20-2013 at 12:44 AM.