Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    You can't really compare an undertrained gladiator with the HoLs loaded with achievements that frequent the Blood Gods. I guess your Beltank makes no difference. The very fact that Blood Lady can make it to the top of the top bracket even without 100/100 trains certainly means that parrying Theatrics with strong defense focus are a very potent build. The parrying Wars on the other hand focus more on damage reduction than damage prevention and that helps little vs bleeders where taking a few scratches that trigger 20-30 bleeding each means defeat if the battle stretches beyond round 10.
    Well that's whats amazing a undertrained non-HOL just made it to 1st place in blood gods (right now at 6:45pm EST she is in first), so that means to me the current build she has is just as good as all those maxed out HOL glads, I am not trying to put down Bloody Lady i am just saying the match-up's where she looses surprise me. I am sure we are fixing to see more of this build since its really just a gearing build to get most of the defense, I know i will probably try it on deepcutter myself at some point just to see how it works on an HOL.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-21-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold