Thread: Robbed!

Robbed!

rather sad panda right now. Both Bruce and Ahhnold got disappointing losses in the Blood Games.

Ahhnold got a 2 round stun on bladeslinger and failed to capitalise. More annoyingly, Bruce just suffered his 2nd loss, which came with a death That puts him out of contention entirely this month :'(

EDIT: I must say, kudos to Pitlord, who is the manager of Bloody Lady (Bruce's killer). Rather neat build there, with your stacked attack/defense (+128/+190 from your gear). Seems rather effective and the first time I've seen it's use implemented properly.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 03-18-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Sometimes someone just happens to have an antithesis to one of your builds, whether by chance or design.
    My tiny rage Nittz killed Laharl twice while Laharl was stomping around in the top 10, yet Nittz only got to hang around the rank30s most of the time.

Bloody Lady's build is totally different to anything that's been in the arena thus far. Her w/l also indicates that she's good against many builds.

One thing Cyn noticed is that in rage vs rage is that whoever gets the stun/knockdown/adrenalin rush first, wins 95% of the time. seems like Ahhnold was in the 5% and Bruce was on the receiving end of the 95% (Bloody Lady got a 2 round stun on him )
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    One thing Cyn noticed is that in rage vs rage is that whoever gets the stun/knockdown/adrenalin rush first, wins 95% of the time. seems like Ahhnold was in the 5% and Bruce was on the receiving end of the 95% (Bloody Lady got a 2 round stun on him )

Actually Ahhnold was in the 95% too, Bladesinger got a knockdown before Ahhnold got the 2 round stun, so that knockdown was good enough to lower Ahhnold's damage output for long enough for the 2 round stun to wear off. Kinda crazy, but that's all the high end fights are between rages, who gets the first stun/knockdown/adrenalin rush, its honestly making me loose interest as the game playing changing from strategy based to "who gets the crit effect first".
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I'm actually really enjoying things but I'm biased because my glads seem to be doing rather well with the strat I made up and got lucky with. Having Bruce die today has been rather crippling though, and means I wont be paying much attention to BG's for the rest of the month.

TBH for something that's somewhat random, I think deaths being at -8 points is rather brutal and randomly hoses glads that would otherwise do well, eg belwraith. Note: I thought that well before Bruce died today. Instead, I've been rather nervous of the fact the past week.

I would love to see a BG go back to the following. It certainly seemd like a closer tournament last time we had the format.

Win = 1pt
    Loss = 0pt
    Kill = 1pt
    Death = -1pt

I am sad panda that Ahhnold put belgarth out of the running for this month's BGs

Ahhnold thinks otherwise, but he's an egocentric wanker :P
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 03-23-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Hmm, robbed again a little. stupid surprise ending stopping the lethal swing

She wrote another chapter in her book "Slaying Titans"

Heh, seems like she has Bruce's number. I wonder what bladeslinger is doing differently to fare better....

on a side note, im back from a uni field trip. nice to see my 2H glads doing well. little sad that ahhnold had to ruin blarg's win streak though...