Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conquests!

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    I must admit that looks fun! What's the thing in the bottom left corner?
    That's the old art for the spa Dain, you should know that
    wonder what it does now though

Greetings Pit Masters!

In the past few weeks you've been given some nice screenshots of things to come with cryptic messages. I apologize for that, Jimmy the Squid is a tough guy to work with, one minute he's your "favorite Uncle" and the next minute he's slitting your throat and tossing you into the river! At great personal risk I've managed to talk him into releasing some of the details of his new operation at considerable cost but I think it will be worth it. He hasn't divulged a lot but here is what he told me.

His newest attraction to be carried out in the underbelly of the Great Realm is called The Gauntlet of the Underground or The Gauntlet for short. Pit Masters with the stomach for blood and chance and a willingness to put on a good show need only head over to the Black Market and tell Jimmy how much of a challenge they'd like for their gladiators. The harder the challenge the better the reward. Based on the difficulty level you choose for your gladiators Jimmy will hand select gladiators from his stock of mutants and pit them against yours for the crowds delight. Sometimes it will be one vs one and sometimes the odds won't be in your favor. And since Jimmy is such a nice guy (he made me say that) he's going to allow you to choose an ally to enter The Gauntlet with you. This ally can be from your stable or from another Pit Master's stable.

The Gauntlet is a series of challenges and if you are able to battle your way to the end, Jimmy will award you with a prize. At this point you must decide if you want to keep the prize and end The Gauntlet or return the prize to Jimmy and advance to the next round where an even better prize awaits! In addition to a prize Jimmy will also award your gladiator with some "squids". Squids are Jimmy's special currency that can be used down the street at one of his game booths. With enough squids and lady luck on your side, amazing prizes await!

I've asked Jimmy when he thinks he'll be open for business and he told me he's aiming for early next month.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

YAY!! Maybe Jimmy will let us use retired glads to help I would love to see some of my top guys teaming up with legends like Black Talon, Zmash (Any of Cyn's glads ). Looking forward to it. Thanks Jimmy, now lock Nate back in his room and don't let him come out till this and the Conqusts are done
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Oh uncle Jimmy, how we love ya! <3
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Sounds like Jimmy is going to be the new hotness! Looks fun Nate, thanks for the hard work!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I'm ready to get all my current glads and hire all my retired legends and have them march over to Jimmy's place and "encourage" him to open The Gauntlet!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

I've managed to track down and leash my old glads and I am wondering what havoc they would cause if they were set loose on Jimmy's place. The current breed are also chomping at the bit cos they want to get there before the others :P

It's like a bunch of toddlers with a new toy really. Angry, homicidal toddlers that is.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Jimmy is a very thorough guy and just like how if you rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles, if you rush a visionary entrepreneur like Jimmy you get rotten results!

I've been in communication with him regularly this month and he says he's doing his best and things should be ready anytime now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Greetings Pit Masters!

We are in the home stretch for the next update. Basically tying up odds and ends, doing testing and balancing as best as possible. This update actually grew into a bit more than planned adding in a revamp to the watch list which is far more engaging and detailed and opening up Jimmy's Street Games in connection to The Gauntlet. I think you'll all be pleased. Well, most of you at least!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Awesomesauce
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!