Training Dummy

Two stables looking for new master

Apolagies if this is not the right place or not even allowed. I'll get rid of this thread if this is a mistake.

That's right, I'm taking my leave of the pit. I've had a blast playing, much enjoyed strategizing and learning he ins and outs of the fantastic combat. It truly was an amazingly deep gameplay experience.
    I've come to a point though that I'm happy with all I've managed to learn and experiment with. I feel there is not much for me to do in this game beyond this point.
    I would hoewever hate to see the stables I've put so much time in to fall into disuse. It would be nice to leave a legacy of some sort if you will, someone who would pick up where I left off.

The following stables are up for grabs should you wish to pick up the gauntlet. Rankings and whatnot are of the time of this writing.

Honorbound
    lv 50 rank 34 primus war elaar Aegis
    lv 50 rank 32 blood god theatrics dunder Sagaris
    lv 48 rank 14 warlord theatrics snivler Tekagi
    lv 31 rank 4 champion war human Partisan
    lv 27 rank 28 champion rage urk Espadon
    armory 4/6
    barracks 4/4
    undertaker 1/2

Oathbound
    lv 28 rank 69 champion theatrics human Shamshir
    lv 19 rank 186 juggernaut war trug Bastion
    armory 4/6
    barracks 1/4
    undertaker 1/2

You are of course free to sell any of these slaves. Or even sell them all and start from scratch, but the stables both don't have a lot of upgrades or staff so I do not see the point in that. I would prefer to see at least half these guys continue their career.
    If you're interested, do post a reply. We can discuss any details further as required.

I'd like to thank everyone for making this game amazing fun, my hat down to Nate for making a great game. I have suggested this game to a lot of friends and will continue to do so, this game deserves that and much more. Best of luck in the pits to you all.
    Last edited by Jelle; 03-18-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Take it easy mate. Hope to see you at least revisit again some time soon.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Take care Jelle, I hope your stables find a nice home.

Cheers Jelle, glad you enjoyed your time in the Pit! You might consider just letting your teams go inactive in the event you would like to come back at a later time. A lot of things will be happening in the Great Realm this year from Conquests to new specialties.

Good luck outside the Pit!

-Nate-