Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I'm liking all of this and am proud of the fact that Blarg and Arg qualified (and that Blarg is performing well there too :P)

Only problem with all of this is that it's going to be harder for me to get them up to a 55% w/l. I've almost clawed them back to 50% (from 46%) and yeah, this may hamper that progress....
    I'm also a little concerned as I've been working to get Beelze Bob back from below 49% and is doing alright, but if he gets inducted, it won't be pretty as he's been hanging around the middle of primus. I would have liked to retire Pasquinelli as well (one of my first HoL glads and being a bit overwhelmed by how seemingly good they were I pulled the trigger too early), but as fortune has it he will now be hard pressed to get to 55% in Blood Gods. It's more likely going the other way.

I know it's impossible to accommodate all, but those who aren't HoL glads maybe should get an invite as opposed to being inducted? Or give the option of replacing a blood god glad with a HoL caliber slave when inducted. This would give all players a second way of getting their hands on a high caliber glad.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

know it's impossible to accommodate all, but those who aren't HoL glads maybe should get an invite as opposed to being inducted? Or give the option of replacing a blood god glad with a HoL caliber slave when inducted. This would give all players a second way of getting their hands on a high caliber glad.
    i just sold my blood god non hol 54% W/L glad. It would just be impossible to get him up 55% now.
    And i had no intentions of just letting him hang around to be a punching bag.
    Actually i just sold retired 4 of my 10 inductees.
    Last edited by oedi; 03-06-2013 at 11:34 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I share your concerns about being able to retire glads from Seasons. My non-hol bleeder theatrics is doing very poorly and I am seriously considering scuttling her until seasons is over as I still need 100 more wins to reach the retirement req on her; I don't foresee being able to reach that in the Blood Gods bracket. Perhaps a minimum fight req might be put in place for Blood Gods?

*edit*
    Agreed with both of HipsterD's suggestions regarding non-hol glads
    Last edited by Sotc; 03-06-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotc View Post
    I am seriously considering scuttling her until seasons is over
    I don't think it will ever be "over" when this season is done the ranks get reset but everyone stays in blood gods for Season 2.

"Once a gladiator is promoted to a Blood God they no longer fight in the "regular" arena. Their overall record is still updated, but a new record that gets reset at the start of each season will be the one displayed on the ranking page. Blood Gods also have a new system to rank them."
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterD View Post
    Or give the option of replacing a blood god glad with a HoL caliber slave when inducted. This would give all players a second way of getting their hands on a high caliber glad.
    In my opinion if a glad is good enough to be inducted into the blood god's then the 1500 fight 55% win ratio should be thrown out as the glad has shown he is one of the best by being inducted, so i'd love to see the requirements changed to:

Must have reached the Primus bracket.
    Must have greater than a 55% win ratio.
    Must have 1500 total fights or more.
    Must be level 50 or higher.
    Not fighting in the Blood Games.

OR

Inducted into the Blood Gods
    Not fighting in the Blood Games.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I like cyn's suggestion, makes a lot of sense

+1 to that.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I would agree with that as well. My glad Mother Mercy is good, real good for a non-hol. But no way can she hang with the elite day in day out. The majority of glads she is fighting are easy 100 skill points superior. And those non-hol that are at the top, they benefit from some large attribute boosts from early bloodgame wins.
    To bad for Mother Mercy she climbed into the top 35 with a good run of wins. But up against all the HOL's, it's pretty much a blood bath.

Blood Gods should be pretty much HOL eligible glads. Just as Cyn described
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 03-06-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Not all non-HOL glads are totally juiced on blood games boosts and extra achievement slots. Blarg and Arg are just running gold achievements. Pretty proud of that fact.

I think that qualifying for blood gods should let people gain access to HoL glads, but maybe under the condition of finishing X number of seasons with a rating >1000.

speaking of ratings, will bloodgods be staying at 40 members, or will it continue to grow? If it stays at 40 members, will it be a case of top 20 stay for the next season and the bottom 20 tag out with the top 20 in primus? that seems kinda neat to me.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Nate, what K-factor are you using, out of curiosity.
    A whole number between 10 and 100.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

P.S. I'm sure you brainiacs will figure it out in no time!