Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
I'm liking all of this and am proud of the fact that Blarg and Arg qualified (and that Blarg is performing well there too :P)

Only problem with all of this is that it's going to be harder for me to get them up to a 55% w/l. I've almost clawed them back to 50% (from 46%) and yeah, this may hamper that progress....
I'm also a little concerned as I've been working to get Beelze Bob back from below 49% and is doing alright, but if he gets inducted, it won't be pretty as he's been hanging around the middle of primus. I would have liked to retire Pasquinelli as well (one of my first HoL glads and being a bit overwhelmed by how seemingly good they were I pulled the trigger too early), but as fortune has it he will now be hard pressed to get to 55% in Blood Gods. It's more likely going the other way.

I know it's impossible to accommodate all, but those who aren't HoL glads maybe should get an invite as opposed to being inducted? Or give the option of replacing a blood god glad with a HoL caliber slave when inducted. This would give all players a second way of getting their hands on a high caliber glad.