Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    +1 to that.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I would agree with that as well. My glad Mother Mercy is good, real good for a non-hol. But no way can she hang with the elite day in day out. The majority of glads she is fighting are easy 100 skill points superior. And those non-hol that are at the top, they benefit from some large attribute boosts from early bloodgame wins.
    To bad for Mother Mercy she climbed into the top 35 with a good run of wins. But up against all the HOL's, it's pretty much a blood bath.

Blood Gods should be pretty much HOL eligible glads. Just as Cyn described
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 03-06-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Not all non-HOL glads are totally juiced on blood games boosts and extra achievement slots. Blarg and Arg are just running gold achievements. Pretty proud of that fact.

I think that qualifying for blood gods should let people gain access to HoL glads, but maybe under the condition of finishing X number of seasons with a rating >1000.

speaking of ratings, will bloodgods be staying at 40 members, or will it continue to grow? If it stays at 40 members, will it be a case of top 20 stay for the next season and the bottom 20 tag out with the top 20 in primus? that seems kinda neat to me.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!