Cool Help to keep people interested in the game so that there are more top stables

Help to keep people interested in the game so that there are more top stables .

At the top, there are really just a few stables, it would be nice (actually it might suck) but either way - keeping new guys playing longer would be a good thing.

I suggest that Nate reward all glads with a bonus for every month playing the game.

I think it would be best as a monthly bonus in skill points - you know - kinda like giving crack to the nice girl on the corner. Perhaps:
    Level 1: 50 skill points per month bonus for the glad
    Level 2: 48...
    level 3: 47...
    level 29: 21
    level 30: 20
    level 31: 20
    level 32: 20
    level 50: 20 skill points per month bonus for the glad

You could also "cap it" so that there was limit to how many can pile up - just enough to get them fired up - but not enough to do damage.

Also, say I get depressed because I suck (no big stretch there) and I start playing a new game... I come back in 4 months, have a pile of points to use, and get interested in the game again.

It about incentive's for keeping people interested - and hooking them on the power... The Power!!!! AAAAAAAAGGHHH POWER!!!!!!
    Last edited by AngryVermin; 02-26-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

Fresh Meat
    You used to get trophies along with free repairs when you come back, it does not accumulate. (This was probably a bad way to get people to just log in once in awhile to collect the trophies.)
    Now its a paltry sum of gold and the free repairs. (I know cause I don't bother to log-in my 2nd account much.)

On a side note, I don't even remember having registered on this forum.