Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free Citizen
    Lord Chanduna

Specialty: Rage
    Race: Urk
    HP: 3074
    Endurance: 175

Stats: All godly (I don't know how to get his real stats)

Gear Stats:
    25 Strength
    15 Intellect
    31 Agility
    30 Stamina
    0 Size
    21 Presence
    39 Chi
    29 Attack Power
    39 Defense

Gear:
    Soulwood Giant Waraxe (Epic). All armor is epic except arms which is rare (blue). All light armour (well, he is a rage...).

Fighting Style:
    This guys comes off as really aggressive, he is probably using berserk. He hits pretty hard and often as well (2 times per turn sometimes). He uses Sunder Armor and Rampage.

Beating Him:
    Due to the enormous health pool and high damage, this may be a tough nut to crack. In my first fight with him, I left him at ~50 hp and then he pulled a rampage and won me. I was going berserk at the time. I suppose rages can try to use Bash or even berserk and out damage him (a few good swings and this guy drops). Tanking wars might have a difficult time, but if you don't get hit, he will tire himself out (due to using berserk). Theatrics could try to out damage him as well.

Free Citizen
    Count Bhabogo

Speciality: Theatrics
    Race: Unknown
    HP: 3519
    Endurance: 178

Gear Stats:
    0 Strength
    6 Intellect
    21 Agility
    38 Stamina
    0 Size
    29 Presence
    52 Chi
    51 Attack Power
    10 Defense

Gear:

Epic Dual Wield Axes. All armour is epic except helm and back leg. All medium armour except torso and shield arm (light armor).

Fighting Style:

He seems to be a speed theatrics but with axes. He hits pretty softly and only about one time per turn (~200 damage per turn). He is probably counter attacking, that would explain his low attack rate vs me (2h rage). Uses Feint, Barreling Attack, and Feint again...
    Beating Him:

Target the weak points in his armour. I am not sure he is going counter attack, but if he does, aggressive styles should be considered. I almost dropped him in 4 hits, but then for some reason my glad stopped attacking and he won... Rages can go berserk and just swing. Theatrics could focus on speed and try to out damage him. War should definitely go aggressive against this guy. Tanks could try to outlast him, however he has a huge stamina reserve and depletes it very slowly. Due to the massive health pool this might be a tough nut to crack.

Free Citizen
    Duke Abhaar

Speciality: Rage
    Race: Trug
    HP: 3926
    Endurance:

Gear Stats:
    27 Strength
    14 Intellect
    29 Agility
    18 Stamina
    0 Size
    55 Presence
    44 Chi
    32 Attack Power
    42 Defense

Gear:

Epic (soulbound) Dual Wield Axe (hand) and Mace (offhand). All armour is epic (soulbound) light armour.

Fighting Style:
    This guy is probably going berserk due to how fast he drains his massive stamina pool. However he doesn't seem to hit very hard. He uses Sunder Armor, Rampage, Feint.

Beating Him:

I dropped him in 3 rounds. Rages can go Bash/Slash with high activity and bloodlust and a few good swings and this guy is dead. Tanks could try to tire him out, if they manage to stay alive. Theatrics could probably go also aggressive and kill him fast. Although he has a massive health bar, he doesn't resist damage very well. Target the weak points in his armour (Shield arm).

Quote Originally Posted by PedroJorge View Post
    Count Bhabogo

Target the weak points in his armour. I am not sure he is going counter attack, but if he does, aggressive styles should be considered. I almost dropped him in 4 hits, but then for some reason my glad stopped attacking and he won... Rages can go berserk and just swing. Theatrics could focus on speed and try to out damage him. War should definitely go aggressive against this guy. Tanks could try to outlast him, however he has a huge stamina reserve and depletes it very slowly. Due to the massive health pool this might be a tough nut to crack.
    Hint: Aim for the light armour with slash.
    Dita Vonteese(Theatrics) got him with 10/5 Slashing
    The Hohouse (where I spend my money...) and The Carnival (Where I keep my limp-wristed assclowns.)