help me with my slave

hi, i recently started in this game and i love it, i make my slave as war specialty but i dont know if he is good. i will give his stats
    74 strength
    67 intellect (now he has 71)
    68 agility(now he has 70)
    71 size
    69 stamina
    71 presence
    75 chi

i use pole arms too. and my last question is: what race is the best for war? i think the best are trugs because they look they can resist a lot of damage and spites
    please give me some help because my gladiator s only lvl 9 so i can buy another gladiator and don loose time and efforts
    thanks for your supporting! ^^
    Last edited by ahroun; 02-17-2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: i forgot put the size

Trugs are pretty slow, so if you are using trug make sure to put on some heavy armor, and don't try to run around on hyper-activity to tire yourself out.

thanks for your help, you're very quickly in this forum
    what about the champion stats? are good enough? i was looking spites too and they look as good for war, they deal low damage but have more defense and you have the chance of making food crits. i imagine nice counter strikes

If you want to go defensive then yes, spite is a good choice too, just make sure you are not using tiny weapons with spite.