Training Dummy

Need help figuring out poor attacks...

Level 38 Theatrics using Blades.
    10 weapon skill
    high INT and AGI
    Using Slash fighting style

But I'm seeing ALOT of these types of statements with various activity levels:

fumbles about...
    poorly planned attack...
    stumbles forward...
    clumsy thrust...

How is this happening?

Confused.

Did you try changing the spot your glad aims at? Sometimes where you aim can be the main problem.
    Also, against which specialities does it occur like this, Rage, War, Theatrics, all 3?
    Which type of blades are you using? (Could make a difference I guess since one blade is more cut out to slash than the other)

If your opponent has a high defense you can also see those kinds of misses. If you are always seeing them across many different opponents it probably has more to do with your gladiator. If it is only happening against a particular gladiator or build it may have more to do with the opponent's defense being high. If you have the Scribe go back through your fights and see if you can find a pattern.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    If your opponent has a high defense you can also see those kinds of misses. If you are always seeing them across many different opponents it probably has more to do with your gladiator. If it is only happening against a particular gladiator or build it may have more to do with the opponent's defense being high. If you have the Scribe go back through your fights and see if you can find a pattern.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Hah told ya Fumbling was just another form of parrying Cyn! But no you wouldn't believe me! XD

If your opponent has a high defense you can also see those kinds of misses.
    ive been saying this in similar post for a long time, and ive been kinda happy when nobody took notice of it. I actually dont like it when nate makes an official statement to make it true, its little things like this we players are suposed to find out and use to win our fights.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.