Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I am trying to work out how Belwraith consistently manages to get 3 swings in before Ahhnold can get in 1, when they both use a speed 1 weapon and ahhnold has a bit more agility. must be the extra str and size of belwraith that does it... /unsure.
    Probably the race selection, Ahhnold being a dunder and Belwraith being a sniveler (currently).

I'm the other party here and did it over the past couple days and it was in no way intended to be personal. My only justification is that my glad would always challenge up as high as possible, or if there was noone above, challenge the glad directly below him. Just always happens to nearly always be an AB gold or BA gold glad.
    Ok, I can totally understand that and respect that's how you want to play, its all cool.

But I am sure you can see why I'd take it a bit personal when i log in and see this:

Fight 2567 — BLARG challenged BELTANK and was dragged away after the defeat.
    Fight 2566 — BLARG challenged BELTANK and got sent running back to his master crying.
    Fight 2563 — BLARG challenged BELTANK and was humiliated in front of the crowd.
    Fight 2562 — BLARG challenged BELTANK and almost bled out while laying on the arena sands.
    Fight 2561 — ARG challenged BELTANK and got slapped around the arena.
    Fight 2560 — ARG challenged BLADESLINGER and claimed victory.
    Fight 2558 — ARG challenged BELGARTH and sent him back to the dressing room a bloody mess.
    Fight 2556 — ARG challenged BELGARTH and knocked him into next week with a pounding victory.
    Fight 2555 — BRUCE IEE challenged BELGARTH and got handed an ass whoopin'.
    Fight 2552 — BRUCE IEE challenged BELGARTH and earned the victory.
    Fight 2550 — BRUCE IEE challenged BELGARTH and had rotten food thrown at him after the loss.
    Fight 2549 — BRUCE IEE challenged BELGARTH and relished the victory.
    Fight 2548 — AHHNOLD challenged BELGARTH and had rotten food thrown at him after the loss.
    Fight 2546 — AHHNOLD challenged BELGARTH and almost bled out while laying on the arena sands.
    Fight 2545 — AHHNOLD challenged BELGARTH and skillfully beat him in a crowd pleasing battle.
    Fight 2544 — AHHNOLD challenged BELGARTH and was savagely defeated.

But i can see as how this could be in retaliation for my challenges today. And I will say the extra gold was nice.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 02-11-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

hehe, that was all challenges aimed at whoever was #1 at that instant. net result was belgarth and beltank swapped places and my guys went down a bit. turns out that dual mace beats most of my guys hahaha :P

In hindsight, I shouldnt have done it with whatever glad i had selected at the time, and maybe put some thought into what glad I was using :P It's going to be a bit of a slog to get back up now....

and now i really want team battles.....

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Probably the race selection, Ahhnold being a dunder and Belwraith being a sniveler (currently).
    ahh, I missed that. When I made Ahhnold a dunder, there were far more wars in the top end. maybe it's time to change that? damn metagame :P
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    hehe, that was all challenges aimed at whoever was #1 at that instant. net result was belgarth and beltank swapped places and my guys went down a bit. turns out that dual mace beats most of my guys hahaha :P
    Belgarth hit 10 in Total Carnage day before yesterday from where i messed up his respec, he's a different glad compared to how he fought with it at 9. In fact i am expecting him to beat The Returned tonight and take over 1st in the blood games.

Ya Team battles would be fun, maybe conquests will have that (still not clear on what all conquests will be)
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 02-11-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Belgarth hit 10 in Total Carnage day before yesterday from where i messed up his respec, he's a different glad compared to how he fought with it at 9. In fact i am expecting him to beat The Returned tonight and take over 1st in the blood games.
    see what i mean about TC? lol.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!