The Seven Sea's are receding ladies and gents...

Well folks, It's kind of sad for me to write this, but I have big fish to fry and I will not be visiting the pits any more. I'm unsure if i will be coming back or not, but for now we'll be saying goodbye. It's been a lot of fun getting to know you guys and competing with everyone. I especially enjoyed talking trash with Ol' Apoc, and watching all of you big dogs fight over the top 10. I had big plans on working my way up there and being a big ol' pain in the ass, and who knows maybe i will someday. Anyways.... From Freshmeat #0 to Primus #1... I love you ALL, it's been fun, and i hope to see you ALL here if i can make it back.

Nate:

Dude...thanks for everything, especially for putting up with a few crazy assed things i may or may not have said
    Thanks for being cool when i was not. Thanks for all of the help you gave throughout my time here. You've been a very wise and patient Overlord and I would never vote against you in the Great realm elections

P.S. It would be nice if nobody picked on my glads, I'd like to think i might comeback...and i'd like to see them with w/l higher than 30%

Adios Friends, be good...
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Aww man :'( I'd been looking forward to dukeing it out with you again when your boys made it to the higher end of primus. Ahhnold will keep his schedule free to have a showdown with Max when the time comes

hope thinks outside the pits treat you well Buzz. Hope to see you come back again soon
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

7C's,
    Best of luck to whatever you are dealing with. This is a very tight knit group of vets. I'm sure all the rest feel like myself and hope to see you return soon.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Take care buddy, and thanks for being such a great player in game and here on the forum. When you are ready to come back we'll all throw you a welcome home bash!

Good luck outside the Pit!

-Nate-

Awww, sorry to see you go 7Cs, but just put your guys in the freezer and you can dethaw them when you have the time to come back. I certainly won't pick on your guys.

I've been there myself, take a break get everything you need done and we will be here ready to duke it out when your back!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

What Cyn said.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

What the rest said
    Take care and I hope you come back in a month or two
    Last edited by Prinny; 02-11-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: :P didn't show :P

What Prinny said..

My experience says you can't be away for long. Kaos may agree too.