I am detecting large amounts of win in this sector

Ok, I know cyn, crow, Kaos and Oedi have all had heaps of top 10 glads before, but I'm damn proud of having my 4 active glads in the top 10. took a fair bit of work and challenges to fabricate, but I'm happy :P Makes the pun even better :P

...as does seeing such crappy w/l ratios in the top 10 hahahah

large amounts of win.jpg

edit: Best thing is that Blarg and Arg are not HoL glads and are only running gold achievements. I think should give newer managers hope in that they wont need a super soldier to do have a chance
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Very nice Apoc! I just love you did it with all rages.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I kinda wish I had kept Kholek around for long enough to get him up there too.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

It sure is nice seeing non HOL playing near the top. It certainly does show what can be achieved with the new Rage skills. Perhaps you can send your boys over to have a little sit down with my Death Faction crew, Spiritual Pain and Lords Fury are broken gladiators. Perhaps Arg can raise their spirits with a good one on one. About the only thing my oys have been raising lately is the white flag.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Prinny my retired def war wasn't a HOL either but was ranked #1 for quite a while :P (although I gotta say his low presence made some of his other stats Similiar to a HOL lol...)

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Perhaps you can send your boys over to have a little sit down with my Death Faction crew, Spiritual Pain and Lords Fury are broken gladiators. Perhaps Arg can raise their spirits with a good one on one. About the only thing my oys have been raising lately is the white flag.
    If your boys can decipher the grunts and bellows they are welcome to conversation with my boys :P

Failing that: Mead. lots of it