Thread: Rage on top!!

Rage on top!!

Been a long while since we have seen a rage top 3. Bladeslinger, Bruce Lee, and Arnold. Congrats, I'm looking forward to seeing a 2hand rage on top
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Yay rage!

Cant wait for 2H rage to sit on top. It hasnt happened since Meatbags Inc were doing the dance with Team Kaos back when the gladiators bracket had been reached for the first time :P Pretty sure meatbags inc went inactive before they made it to vets so it was Team Kaos and his theatrics (normally Solstice) on top exclusively for a few months after that...

for those people who have NFI what I'm on about, I'm referring to a time approximately 22 months ago haha :P

note: I think sliver made it to #2 a few times late 2011, but if he sat on #1 LMK
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

well, it just happened. 2H rage is on top.

2h.jpg
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Grats!!! That's cool its been so long, of course with how the number 1 slot is he is already down to 3rd right now. Whats the most amazing to me is that we have 6 rages in the top 10. Its been so long since my rages had other rages to fight in the top 25 i need to relearn how to do it (i still have no idea how a Dunder using a 2h'er gets the jump on a fellow rage using a rapier, just blows my mind)!

Rages got a huge buff in this update to the big patch.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

yeah, bladeslinger is a bit tough for my ragers to beat

With this re-spec today Belwraith is trying out the two-handed thing, will have to see if i can figure it out. He didn't have enough points to finish off Total Carnage in the re-spec, so will be a while before he is up to 100% strength again. But we will see how he does after that.

The returned also said screw this shield shit and picked up a two hander again today. Have to see how he does too.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

only time I'm gonna have a hipster moment but;

Team Win: Using 2H weapons before they were cool