Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duelmasters

Duelmasters

Is there anyone else here who used to play the old Duelmasters Play-By-Mail gladiator game?

Duelmasters which later became Duel II by RSI? I played for a long time along with Hyborian War. I was active in 4 different arena's mostly but had gladiator stables in about 8 different ones. Niania, Kaltos and Zuwayza were my main arena's. I have not played in years, funny though that you mentioned it. I just came across my binders while going through my closet yesterday.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Same here played for over a decade The waiting for the mail to come is what swapped me over to Nate's creations Pit of War here and a previous game he did.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I played for several years and ran stables in three arenas. I really liked the variety of fighting styles but I see alot of that here. Rages are equivalent to Lungers, Bashers and Strikers, War is more of the parry styles (parry-riposte, parry-lunge, parry-strike and total-parry) and theatrics is aimed blow and possibly crossed over to some of the parry styles also.

Training Dummy
    I still have my site terrablood.com still up for it and the other RSI games. haven't played in years though.

I still have my site terrablood.com still up for it and the other RSI games. haven't played in years though.
    You control the terrablood site? I spent more hours then I can remember digging through that site for information. It was almost like a bible to me for many years.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I played for 15 years 86 to 01. Played various Briteron by teams and the pretty things. I actually got Sandy to send me my mini overviews just before christmas. Was considering sending some to the next tourney
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by johnh10 View Post
    Wow! Yes I know i was on your site a ton figuring out what skills a roll up would start with and then if it had bonus skills once the roll up came back! Omg the memories!

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    I played for 15 years 86 to 01. Played various Briteron by teams and the pretty things. I actually got Sandy to send me my mini overviews just before christmas. Was considering sending some to the next tourney
    I think the winter face to face tourney was like a week or 2 ago.

Training Dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    You control the terrablood site? I spent more hours then I can remember digging through that site for information. It was almost like a bible to me for many years.
    Yes that's me. I think I put the first version of the site up in 1995. Wow.