Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Retirees

New Retirees

Well, now that the latest blood game is over, I suspect that many managers are retiring a bunch of glads to make new ones.

For me, I finally retired Kholek after clawing up his w/l from 50% to 55% over 3-4 months which was an unnecessary struggle (dropping over 6% w/l by going on a university field trip sucks nuts) so I'm rather proud of that. Tonight he also achieved the final Murder by Numbers achievement, giving him the rather badass name and title of: Kholek Suneater, The Ender Of Days

As for his replacement, none has been found yet, partly because muscle memory accidentally refreshed slaves when I didnt mean to I do know that Cyn and Prinny picked up some beasts though so look out

edit: and D'oh, I forgot to take screenshots of all my glads in the top 25 and top 10 rage before retiring Kholek. Oh well. I know it happened so I'm glad about that
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 01-31-2013 at 07:34 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Yup retired 3 myself today to the HOL, two replacements have been found both are on the BA Gold team, a pair of super sized brothers!

The Behemoth - 2h offensive warrior - 83-79-79-85-97-67-70
    The Belhemoth 2h rage - 87-84-73-74-100-70-72 (Plan on doing the Super Sized 2H Slammer spec from my Rage guide on this one)

AB Gold is still looking at this time for their replacement.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

i retired 3 from Briteron by, a got a few more scheduled from the other teams. Didnt get anything spectacular, but 3 decent replacement in the 1110 gold range.
    Pulled 6 other glads from the next BG, to be able to get some new blood later in the month
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Flonne, Etna and Vyers got replaced by Flonne, Etna and Vyers

Retired Kolodis today. My first glad made his stable proud! Still looking for a replacement for him, we'll see what happens.
    Stable: Ophidium
    Current Glads: Gaiserik, , Cevir, Reginleif, Whitefangzed, Hyunmi
    Retired Glads: Kolodis (1009-806-42), Lodis (965-624-23)

I retired Kaspar Widmann yesterday and Tygros Rex today, so 40% of my team... Time for new tiger blood !

Their replacements to take the team back to the top are Kaspar and Ty Rex : younger, better, stronger !!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I see peeps are all running out of names.

That's not the point, it's just made to mean that those new glads are improved incarnations of those that I retired
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Kolodis View Post
    Retired Kolodis today. My first glad made his stable proud! Still looking for a replacement for him, we'll see what happens.
    Good stuff. Enjoy messing around with your first super slave
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    That's not the point, it's just made to mean that those new glads are improved incarnations of those that I retired
    I was joking of course.