Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I don't think the words Rager and guard belong in the same sentence. If anyone has a Rager and is building them for defense, please raise your hand, I would love to add you to my favorit's on my challenge list.
    Figure of speech. Not literally.

I'm really at an impass with cainedesoulis in regards to strength vs. agility currently ive got him built for both, hitting the century mark in both attributes but in his last few fights he's only managed the high 200's and 300's in his strikes taking more than 4 shots to down an opponent which when your using a twohander and have light armor you'll usually get dead before the enemy falls. i could get his strength to 150+ and 80 or so agility with the appropriate gear or continue my route of 130 str and 100 agility. since its not possible to quantify the damage gained from 20 points of strength or the attacks/defense lessened from the loss of agility. i'd really like the community's input on this one.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Stable Servant
    I know I'm relatively new here, but my experiences regarding strength and rage are different than the norm. I struggle vs rage with my war gladiators, but my fast blade high dex theatrics absolutely dominates anyone with a big weapon. No one seems to get a shot of vs. him.

IMO I see no reason for a high agility 2 handed weapon wielding Rage or even war for that matter. The 2 handed weapon negates any real worth of ultra high agility. I'd go for the mega strength and clobber anything I hit. But like Sythion said from his own experience, your gladiator will struggle vs theatrics gladiators that can dodge the few swings you make.
    There is no ultimate destroyer created just yet. AT least I have not seen one.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS