Thread: Blood Gods

Blood Gods

May as well have a little thread for this. Because seasons rotate so quickly, I think having a thread for each season is pointless...

Anyway, how are people finding it, now that they're had a few fights and are getting 'fair' matchups based on opponent score? Personally I'm liking it till I bump into any of Narol's theatrics. they tear me apart. Frequently
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

And I just logged on to see Bruce's ranking waaay higher than expected as it was 2210 last I looked - 5 points clear of bladeslinger - and was thinking ok, I won a few matches....

I was also confused by the gap to 2nd place and figured that he had lost a bunch of fights to someone.

Then I saw Bruce's challenge list.... lol :P

Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Yup i was trying to see if i could get the fights between them more competitive, but i give up at this point. Bruce just kicks Bladesinger's ass even though i have no idea why to be honest they should be a decent match up, even if Bladesinger gets Bruce down to 12 hit points the enforcer gives the fight to Bruce. At this point i am done trying to figure it out.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

9-2 in Bruce's favour. I'll agree that you got dicked hard in that last match, with Bruce winning on 12hp when he really should have lost. I just made a slight tweek in achievements yesterday and I think that's what gave Bruce the edge against Bladeslinger, as it had been the reverse before that.

I also noticed the metagame tweek on belwraith, making him a sniveler to try and down the other ragers before they get a swing in. Certainly causing issues for Ahhnold.

Yup belwraith went Sniveler and Bladesinger went Urk.

Was trying to get another fight with them but not getting the match up, i wonder if Bruce has so many points he is out of reach for 2nd place for a "normal" match up.

Wont be the case. just luck. remember how I couldn't get a match against Bladeslinger in about 20 fights? maybe you're experiencing the same thing as there are more people closer to you.

Bruce reached 1322 points after a win vs one of the arrrrpirates, which was a random matchup.

edit: 1330 points now. I also see Siam in 3rd place, poised to be a killjoy for every rage in the Blood Gods....
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 03-07-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Ya i would guess that match up with Arrrhpirate was a wild card match up from nates post since he was like 400 points below you in the ranks:

"The majority of the time a gladiator will be pitted against another within a range of his or her current rating to keep matches more fair. On occation a "wild card" match could happen where a gladiator is matched up with another far above or below them."

It all depends on what that "within a range of his or her current rating" is, Bruce has a huge lead against 2nd.

yeah it's true.

I'm enjoying the good life while it lasts as there is imminent butt-rape from Siam...

Maybe, maybe not Beltank might protect you from him He matches up really well vs counter-strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Maybe, maybe not Beltank might protect you from him He matches up really well vs counter-strikers.
    I am ok with this