Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Insanity

most of my time if one of my 2H ragers goes against a speed build, they get 1 swing per 5 of theirs.... it's kinda rough but makes sense so /whatever.

Total Carnage does help massively. I noticed that my 2H glads just derped around till TC was 10/10 and then they started advancing slowly in the ranks. It still comes down to what other skills compliment them though
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Just thought I'd post this up. I guess Kaos wasnt wrong when he said daggers can rampage for 1K damage. I agree that it's a little silly with such a light, fast weapon. sure, Ahhnold lays 2K bombs, but that's with a damn greatsword (speed 1, weight 6)

btw: I'm not posting this because I lost. I would have lost anyway in this matchup.

The Enforcer looks to the crowd and promises a bloody fight!
    R O U N D 1
    >> AHHNOLD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> BLADESLINGER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    BLADESLINGER moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    BLADESLINGER's BLOODSAND DIRK darts toward AHHNOLD with unexpected speed.
    BLADESLINGER roars uncontrollably as she attacks! (-Rampage-)
    Devastating slash to the shoulder almost removes the arm as a huge spray of blood covers the crowd! (+1001 Damage)

AHHNOLD has small cuts and bruises from today's fight!
    BLADESLINGER seeks to cleave her adversary.
    A huge laceration to the lower arm exposes meat and tissue...AHHNOLD's arm becomes almost useless! (+289 Damage)

AHHNOLD has a lot of wounds on his body!!
    BLADESLINGER whirls her MASTERWORK BASTARD SWORD overhead, bringing it slicing downward at AHHNOLD.
    BLADESLINGER screams as her veins bulge! (-Adrenaline Rush-)
    Freakish slash to the back of AHHNOLD's leg almost removes it about mid thigh...blood sprays from the wound like a fire hose! (+440 Damage)

AHHNOLD can't take much more of this beating!!!
    BLADESLINGER whips around with her off hand.
    BLADESLINGER's BLOODSAND DIRK twists into a mighty cutting slash.
    BLADESLINGER looks to seriously damage AHHNOLD's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    BLADESLINGER's BLOODSAND DIRK tastes victory and inflicts gigantic wounds on AHHNOLD's lower back! (+289 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
    BLADESLINGER rushes forward, making a brutal stab with her MASTERWORK BASTARD SWORD.
    BLADESLINGER aims for AHHNOLD's weapon arm.
    Massive shot to AHHNOLD's arm...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+394 Damage)

Resisted Can Not Defend Effect!
    AHHNOLD begins to plea for his worthless life and after a moment of thought BLADESLINGER spits on the pitiful fool and walks away!
    The Enforcer kicks the beaten gladiator and orders the loser to be removed from the sands!
    The fight lasted 9 seconds!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!