Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Say Die

Never Say Die

Is it as wide spread as it seems that NSD it completely erratic when triggering. Many times it never does, not just for my glads but the those that I have been fighting.
    If they should ever find themselves with less than half their health and losing the battle, they will fall back on their legendary discipline and be rewarded with increased health
    I just don't see it happening consistanty.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I agree.....

As a matter of fact ive been way past half my health and losing the battle tons of times without it triggering^^
    Having a defensive strat on does increase the chances of it triggering though...

Having a defensive strat on does increase the chances of it triggering though...
    i thought as much too..until i tested that idea out just to see what it takes for it to be consistant. It is just as erratic using parry and tank as it is offensive. I saw no marginal difference running defense or offensive.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Something is undoubtedly wrong...today alone, 18 lost fights over the spread of 5 war glads and just twice did NSD activate.

It went from being one of the best skills to basically non existent. Surprise Ending is another that seems to be MIA most of the time.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Surprise ending procing 3-4 times a fight terrified me.....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

You do have to be on a defending strat at the time for it to trigger, that much seemed apparent, just a bit iffy on when it constitutes 'losing' instead of just 'defending'.

Maybe 1/2 the health of opponent or something like that?

Both your health and endurance need to be less than half for NSD to go off. That's what I'm seeing.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 01-22-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Ah, that's what I just thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Both your health and endurance need to be less than half for NSD to go off. That's what I'm seeing.
    Not true at all. My war glads have triggered NSD plenty of times with 3/4 endurance or more many times. I see it rarely triggers when consistent big hits are being landed. The majority of the time it seems to work when medium to light hits are being taken or light bleeding is occurring. When big hits are being taken or the bleed rate is high it seems it doesn't trigger much at all.
    It's really just odd how it is so difficult to gauge.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS