Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh stop crying about it so a rage gives 800+ damage bombs, I think theyre supposed to do that even if it's annoying that they pull it off using a dagger.
    It's annoying I get that but at the same time that same rage gets it's behind kicked by a theatrics, 2H war or whatever it is facing that has the build/racial/strategic advantage over it.

There's so many builds to use now and even more layout's for armour to combine with it. Before a war could wear full heavy armour without getting past the 25% barrier, now it's hard to get past the 40% heck the 50% barrier wearing full heavy armour and most of them are forced to get mostly medium pieces if they want to stay under that mark.

Theatrics are the ones that got the real buff in my eyes. theyre still capable of wearing their armour while staying under 25%, they can use counter attack agaisnt rages, can bleed out wars and got some of the old wars skill ontop of their own good ones to make them even better.

A second respec now that I know what skill does what would be nice but Im loving every single bit of the update so far as I need to change every glad I owned to find out what's usefull for them. Yes I know it sounds like crying especially from some1 whoms glads haven't been hit as hard in the face with a plate mail glove as some others have...

Is that a pony?