Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never Say Die

Not true at all. My war glads have triggered NSD plenty of times with 3/4 endurance or more many times. I see it rarely triggers when consistent big hits are being landed. The majority of the time it seems to work when medium to light hits are being taken or light bleeding is occurring. When big hits are being taken or the bleed rate is high it seems it doesn't trigger much at all.
    It's really just odd how it is so difficult to gauge.
    Interesting, I've only ever seen it goes off when both are less than half...I'll have to look more carefully. I think the issue of you not seeing it trigger when a lot of big hits are flying around is there is less opportunity for it to proc since your glad receives few hits. Little hits allow more time and rounds and increases the probability your glad will use the skill simply because he has more opportunities to use it.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

From my battle reports, in the rage vs war battles, I can see it going off when a war is trying to parry/tank vs rage, and those are big hits flying.

I guess it's probably the war vs war battles that aren't really going off. Which I suppose is understandable if it was a endurance fight so neither look like clearly winning or losing.
    Last edited by Alba Kebab; 01-23-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Training Dummy
    Likewise, just like surprise ending it rarely procs when under the right conditions. It's been very unreliable and I kind of regret investing in the skill as it is now.

- My glad parries all the time. But no luck.
    - When having less health and losing, it has to trigger.. There is no question of probability.
    - Skill tree description doesn't state anything about 1/2 stamina. Maybe even if the glad has just 1 health remaining but more than 1/2 stamina he is not considered as losing??
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 01-22-2013 at 11:40 PM.