Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    You could always raise his size with achievements. there are +2's, +5's and one +10 size achievement you can get.

I would advise to wear slightly less heavy armour, probably a mix between heavy and medium armour (I don't believe a war should wear light armour...they weren't made for that :P).
    when you reach 55 skillpoints in the war tree you unlock the possibility to get the skill "Light As A Feather" lvl that to 10 since it will lessen the negative effects for being encumbered.
    Thank you so much for your advice, would a mix of heavy and medium still be beneficial once I get the Light As A Feather skill or would that be not necessary?

With your size, I wouldn't advise going for anything heavier than medium armor, just go for a lightweight build with light or light medium armor at most. Speed and agility may be the better direction for this glad, rather than tank and spank.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    With your size, I wouldn't advise going for anything heavier than medium armor, just go for a lightweight build with light or light medium armor at most. Speed and agility may be the better direction for this glad, rather than tank and spank.

Just my 2 cents.
    Thank you I will keep that in mind

I would give him a heavy piece or 2 with the rest being Medium when he has Light As A Feather depending on how encumbered he gets when wearing it all.
    The wars best feature is the ability to wear Heavy armour so not wearing a single piece is a big no for me. There are some funny wars out there one in particular wearing just a few pieces of cloth and a pole arm...I don't know what her stable manager is thinking but I don't think she is happy that my rage glad was able to beat her while wearing nothing at all...

She's there to do show fights and earn money, not to climb ranks. A little skin is good for the audience.
    Last edited by Alba Kebab; 01-24-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    I would give him a heavy piece or 2 with the rest being Medium when he has Light As A Feather depending on how encumbered he gets when wearing it all.
    The wars best feature is the ability to wear Heavy armour so not wearing a single piece is a big no for me. There are some funny wars out there one in particular wearing just a few pieces of cloth and a pole arm...I don't know what her stable manager is thinking but I don't think she is happy that my rage glad was able to beat her while wearing nothing at all...
    It's gonna be a long time until I get Light As Feather skill XD