Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with build for War

Hi all I'm new here and i got a question for you experienced players.
    I got a gladiator with stats: Str: 69 Int: 71 Agi: 71 Sta: 74 Siz: 66 Pre: 73: Chi: 71
    Can I build a good war with these stats or is it just impossible, I'm asking this question since i looked through the noob guide for war and noticed that my gladiator's size is way below the recommended and cannot be changed. Thank you for your help.

I am no expert but to me he seems a good all round gladiator. Any specialty may work but looking at rather low strength+size I would prefer to make him a theatric. Having a good agility+presence+chi would also enhance his surprise ending skill.

Of course these are just the base stats and it's totally up to you how to develop him further. If you want him to be a war you may have to stack on strength heavily with gear and learn 'light as feather' so he may wear heavy armor.
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 01-22-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Thank you for your advices, but is it possible to change one's specialty? Also I have already put in many points into the war skill tree, so far I have level 2 pole arms, level 3 Iron Jaws, and level 2 Grim Determination

PS: Congratz on 1st place in black market, hope you get that purple ;D

Oh also this is a female gladiator so does that account for the low str and size?

Hi and thanks.

- You may edit your post to add more lines, instead of writing multiple posts spanning one line each
    - Specialty cannot be changed. Male/female doesn't make any difference.
    - Raise weapons skill first to at least 7. At low levels you won't need grim determination or iron jaw much.
    - Polearms need intellect+agility+stamina so raise these attributes, specifically agility, with training/gear/achievement slots, to benefit more from this weapon.

Regards

Thank you so much for your speedy and helpful replies I shall keep them in mind

I'm a big fan of getting weapon skill up to 10 before training anything else. all skills curve exponentially so yeah.... train up
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I'm a big fan of getting weapon skill up to 10 before training anything else. all skills curve exponentially so yeah.... train up
    Thank you for your advice, I guess I have to train up XD Things go slowly however when I use up my tokens and energy ;_;

You could always raise his size with achievements. there are +2's, +5's and one +10 size achievement you can get.

I would advise to wear slightly less heavy armour, probably a mix between heavy and medium armour (I don't believe a war should wear light armour...they weren't made for that :P).
    when you reach 55 skillpoints in the war tree you unlock the possibility to get the skill "Light As A Feather" lvl that to 10 since it will lessen the negative effects for being encumbered.