earning points at the top of primus?

Bruce is sitting in the #1 spot and won 5 fights in a row, but only earned a grand total of 400 points all up, opposed to the 3000-4000 he was earning a bit lower in the top 10. made me kinda sad. Is that how it's normally been? or am I getting robbed? I've never had a glad on top since the changes to the ladder a year ago so I dont know if it's meant to be 1 way or the other....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Yes I know what your talking about. The first points adjustment I remember is when Eruption was on top and got about 9k points away from Laharl. Then all of a sudden he was not gaining any points on a win till Laharl got within 1k points. Then it went back to normal. What Nate did at the time was make sure 1st did not separate too far from 2nd.

Then later on I used Foxtrot and Echo to separate from the pack. I know foxtrot got over 420k points. Then Nate changed it again where once you got to the top your points for wins became very small. I think he put a cap also because I can't remember seeing anyone over 380k since that update.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

hmmm, oh well.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Yup its impossible to pull away now at the top of primus, that's why its a musical chair for 1st place now, a win will get you like you've seen 80ish points or less if your really ahead of 2nd place but you can drop 2k or more points in 1 loss.

If you have 2 or more glads and their points are right on top of each other, if they get lucky and don't fight each other they can slowly pulls away from the rest of the top 10 we have seen, but even then a couple of losses and you loose so many points you'll drop down to 4-5th place.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Yup it's been like that for a long time now.
    Highest I think ive seen so far was Prinny with points between 370 and 371k, the 2nd place had 362k, a win gave him the sad amount of 13 points before he got a loss lol

highest ive been is 382, and #1 waas down to 1 digit increase for a win
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

wow, that kinda sucks. also more kudos to you guys that managed those huge breaks. i didnt realise the points made it so hard to pull away now.

Ya there is no real pull away anymore.

Btw, grats on getting a speed rage to the top been forever since i have seen that! I've been testing him with some of my guys and he is solid.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    wow, that kinda sucks. also more kudos to you guys that managed those huge breaks. i didnt realise the points made it so hard to pull away now.
    What would suck even more is a gladiator or two pulling so far ahead of the pack they are uncatchable. This limiter is a good thing and keeps the throne always in reach.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Ya there is no real pull away anymore.

Btw, grats on getting a speed rage to the top been forever since i have seen that! I've been testing him with some of my guys and he is solid.
    Cheers for the compliment I think a bit of dumb luck played a part in finding the right strat/setup. That or I'm just that awesome a manager (pfft)