So we have had it for a couple of days now, whats everyone's first impression with the update?

For me by specialty i'd say:

Theatrics - So many options! I wish I had more of them to try out the various builds, it seems like every time i fight a theatrics they are a different build.

Offensive warrior - BOOM i jumped on your head! Haha that about says it all, they do look to be a lot of fun if you can keep them from passing out from the new weight of heavy armor.

Defensive warrior - OMG Scum are back! Already have seen 100 round fights between 2 scum, cant wait for challenges... me and Prinny will be going for a 20 minute fight as our first goal.... a stare off.

Rage - Still working on this one. I run a lot of rages and am not sure how i feel yet as massive strategy changes are needed with this update for rages, Adrenaline Rush is an amazing replacement for last stand (until surprise ending steals your buff anyways!), the new endurance rules are interesting to say the least, and these new scum warriors are very tough nuts to crack open.