Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Nate could you also have a look at this fight and if the initiative penalty involving Trugs is correct? I'm just unsure if it seems right or not...

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...-of-Initiative

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    atm its 1 free race change per team. i belived it to be 1 free change per glad.
    This is fixed.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    My glad Olga didn't get the rank 10 stat achievement.

I trained up the last few points on her Intellect with the left over training points from respec, and did not get the Smartest in Class and Olympian achievement, it was her last stat needed to go olympian.
    This has been taken care of.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I don't know if this is a bug or not but its pretty annoying. I mean really only 57 damage with a serious injury and a 2 handed weapon with 269 base damage and 122 strength I've seen this in my other fights where I won't hit at all or barely have any damage.

R O U N D 1
    >> EGGHDD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> MARRLINGA SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    MARRLINGA looks at the crowd as she dashes around the battle field.
    MARRLINGA decides to attack with the other hand.
    MARRLINGA deftly stabs her BONE-IRON SABRE forward in a display of great skill.
    Wicked slash slices open EGGHDD's chest...heart and lungs pureed, sickening! (+131 Damage)

R O U N D 2
    MARRLINGA makes a high arcing slash with her BLOODSTEEL SABER.
    MARRLINGA's BLOODSTEEL SABER tastes victory and inflicts beastly wounds on EGGHDD's elbow! (+173 Damage)
    MARRLINGA moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    MARRLINGA decides to attack with the other hand.
    MARRLINGA goes for a wicked slashing attack with her BONE-IRON SABRE.
    Herculean slash to EGGHDD's arm leaves it limp and mangled! (+111 Damage)

R O U N D 3
    MARRLINGA seeks to chop EGGHDD.
    MARRLINGA's weapon rips into EGGHDD's back inflicting horrific damage! (+210 Damage)

MARRLINGA overruns EGGHDD and seeks to slash her adversary.
    A huge laceration to the lower arm exposes meat and tissue...EGGHDD's arm becomes almost useless! (+162 Damage)

EGGHDD springs swiftly to action.
    EGGHDD seeks to hurt his opponent.
    EGGHDD looks to seriously damage MARRLINGA's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
    EGGHDD's attack lands on MARRLINGA's wrist causing gigantic wounds! (+57 Damage)

R O U N D 4
    MARRLINGA tries to strike her adversary.
    MARRLINGA's weapon rips into EGGHDD's back inflicting horrific damage! (+234 Damage)

>> EGGHDD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4
    MARRLINGA grins as she readies the finishing blow but the Enforcer saves the conquered warrior EGGHDD!
    The fight lasted 35 seconds!
    Egghdd Is Awarded:
    0 XP
    1 Training Point

Quote Originally Posted by Toop55 View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or not but its pretty annoying. I mean really only 57 damage with a serious injury and a 2 handed weapon with 269 base damage and 122 strength I've seen this in my other fights where I won't hit at all or barely have any damage.

Wait till your first hit of the match is a 2 damage rampage even though your glad has 10 points in rampage and crippling might.... yup its already happened to my glads.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Just had a black market fight guess what happened my glad triggered adrenaline rush and got 1 damage then had a barreling attack which did no damage

I doubt it's a bug. It's a combination of heavy armor and tank. It really isn't that difficult to turn your rage into a tank buster if you pick the right skills and modify your strats. My over-the-hill-starting-glad-roll-up-non-HOL-slave speed rage eats tanks for breakfast.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 01-15-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Barreling attack

I found, that the Barreling Attack doesn't knock opponents to the ground even when doing damage (I never saw it happen). Maybe becouse it is lvl2 or maybe it doesn't dislpay the "prone" status from BA (text doesn't say the opponent tried to get up though).

Quote Originally Posted by Ogornomus View Post
    I found, that the Barreling Attack doesn't knock opponents to the ground even when doing damage (I never saw it happen). Maybe becouse it is lvl2 or maybe it doesn't dislpay the "prone" status from BA (text doesn't say the opponent tried to get up though).
    BA can be resisted now, so maybe the knock down got resisted but the damage went through...
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

BA got excessively downgraded in the update : not only the knockdown is often resisted now but it also does not cause damage anymore... That's just too much and making the skill not worth it anymore...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss