Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Training Dummy
    Another one for Surprise Ending

THE DAEMON makes a powerful slashing attack with the blade of his TARNISHED BASTARD SWORD.
    THE DAEMON looks to disarm SAGARIS with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Disarm-)
    SAGARIS masterfully redirects the energy of the attack! (-Surprise Ending-)
    THE DAEMON curses as the attack knocks his weapon to the ground!
    SAGARIS finds an old BASTARD SWORD laying on the ground.

Seems like I still got disarmed, or perhaps it was just a text error?

Fresh Meat
    Is someone having the same problem as me? My glads can't fight at all. They can't do tavern contracts,black market fights, and arena fights. It's really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    atm its 1 free race change per team. i belived it to be 1 free change per glad.
    *checks the code* Ah-ha! The fix for that is a bit more involved than a simple wave of my magic bug stomping wand...I'll fix it out as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarion199 View Post
    Never Say Die doesn't seem to increase health at all.. Not even after the round.

Attachment 48
    How many trains does that glad have in it? Is this screen shot using blow-by-blow details?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Surprise Ending: if the attack was going to hit a person with an injury when the attack is bounced back it still does the + damage from injury even if the attacking glad has 0 injuries on them.
    I'll take a look at the code as that skill was done awhile back but from the top of my head I believe surprise ending redirects everything that would have happened to the theatrics gladiator: base damage, injuries bonus damage, skill effects and all. It's one of the skills that border on the super natural.

Quote Originally Posted by wasbv8 View Post
    My glads can't fight people but, I am being attacked. Is this a bug?
    You need to go to the skills screen and respec your gladiator and then press the ACCEPT button at the bottom of the page before you can initiate any fights. In the meantime your gladiator can still be called upon to fight in the arena and if this happens your gladiator will fight knowing only their weapon skill from their old build. Please see the release notes here:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...w-Skill-Trees!

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    fight not ending when surprise ending took opponent to 0 hp.

Health and endurance are actually calculated to the 100th place but only shown as a whole number. It is possible Vyers still had 0.05 health or something like that. I'll double check again though to make sure no gremlins are hiding in that section of code.

Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post
    and I'm back ^_^
    Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelle View Post
    Another one for Surprise Ending

THE DAEMON makes a powerful slashing attack with the blade of his TARNISHED BASTARD SWORD.
    THE DAEMON looks to disarm SAGARIS with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Disarm-)
    SAGARIS masterfully redirects the energy of the attack! (-Surprise Ending-)
    THE DAEMON curses as the attack knocks his weapon to the ground!
    SAGARIS finds an old BASTARD SWORD laying on the ground.

Seems like I still got disarmed, or perhaps it was just a text error?
    Hard to know if it is a text error or not. Was SAGARIS fighting with his original weapon afterward or the Bastard Sword picked up off the ground? How about The Daemon?

I noticed in the Maximus Battle Royal Anger Rising was removed due to exhaustion but the Enforcer and Crowd decided they still wanted to punish him! I belive he was actually removed from battle but the code that punishes inactive glads is somehow not aware the glad has been removed. If anyone sees this in other fights, please let me know.