Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb New Update 1/12/2013! New Skill Trees Bugs

Even The Overlord makes mistakes depsite his best efforts! If you think you might have found a bug with the new update? Go ahead and report them here in this thread and I'll do my best to squash it in a timely manner. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I've had a report of a gladiator having their skills reset but not getting their training points refunded. If this happens to you, please send me a PM and let me know the name of the gladiator.

atm its 1 free race change per team. i belived it to be 1 free change per glad.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Surprise Ending: if the attack was going to hit a person with an injury when the attack is bounced back it still does the + damage from injury even if the attacking glad has 0 injuries on them.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Surprise Ending: if the attack was going to hit a person with an injury when the attack is bounced back it still does the + damage from injury even if the attacking glad has 0 injuries on them.
    I'll take a look at the code as that skill was done awhile back but from the top of my head I believe surprise ending redirects everything that would have happened to the theatrics gladiator: base damage, injuries bonus damage, skill effects and all. It's one of the skills that border on the super natural.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    *checks the code* Ah-ha! The fix for that is a bit more involved than a simple wave of my magic bug stomping wand...I'll fix it out as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    This is fixed.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Never Say Die doesn't seem to increase health at all.. Not even after the round.

Illustration.JPG

Fresh Meat
    My glads can't fight people but, I am being attacked. Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by wasbv8 View Post
    My glads can't fight people but, I am being attacked. Is this a bug?
    You need to go to the skills screen and respec your gladiator and then press the ACCEPT button at the bottom of the page before you can initiate any fights. In the meantime your gladiator can still be called upon to fight in the arena and if this happens your gladiator will fight knowing only their weapon skill from their old build. Please see the release notes here:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...w-Skill-Trees!