Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, let's see. How about if this season we all actually use challenges to try to win the season? Or we each pick three glads to represent us and whoever ends up with the best overall record among the three is the winner. Just some thoughts off the top of my head to add a little spice to the competition.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Well, let's see. How about if this season we all actually use challenges to try to win the season?
    i can't afford to do something like that. Globally, i can't pay for this game. It's not because i'm do not wish to help Nate. It's just my banking system rules, not The Rules in my head...

But.
    Althought i can't understand, what exactly You trying to prove, i need to accept Your rules. Any rules. I will fight for my ideas, yes.

My glad Black Cloud had her 500th win today, and should be eligible for retirement in another 93 fights, a first for me. In honor of that I thought I'd share the biggest hit she ever had in the arena(so far hehehe). Hope this screenshot works. pitofwarbighit13.jpg
    Edit: Well the screenshot didn't work too well so here is a copy'n paste of the fight.
    R O U N D 1
    >> BLACK CLOUD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> VLADATEOONE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    BLACK CLOUD moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    BLACK CLOUD raises her EPIC SLEDGE HAMMER overhead and makes a devastating attack.
    BLACK CLOUD's weapon screams through the air as it descends upon VLADATEOONE! (-Rampage-)
    A serious injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
    A 360 degree spin move drives the weapon into VLADATEOONE's ribs cracking several of them and sends a few into the lungs...wow! (+3185 Damage)

VLADATEOONE's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands BLACK CLOUD to stop!
    The fight lasted 10 seconds!
    Last edited by Phantomscar; 12-15-2015 at 08:20 PM.