Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    You trying to change my own ranking system?
    It's imposible, sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Seems to me we need some kind of competition to determine which stable is the best - or which manager Anyone have any good suggestions as to how this might be done?
    We already have some sort of official competition. The best results for a Wars. Don't You know it?
    Every 5th gladiator in the BG is the shield user.
    We have 5 "classes" and (at least) 10 builds. But every 5th -- is the War. What about You talking, saying "competition"?

Well, let's see. How about if this season we all actually use challenges to try to win the season? Or we each pick three glads to represent us and whoever ends up with the best overall record among the three is the winner. Just some thoughts off the top of my head to add a little spice to the competition.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Well, let's see. How about if this season we all actually use challenges to try to win the season?
    i can't afford to do something like that. Globally, i can't pay for this game. It's not because i'm do not wish to help Nate. It's just my banking system rules, not The Rules in my head...

But.
    Althought i can't understand, what exactly You trying to prove, i need to accept Your rules. Any rules. I will fight for my ideas, yes.

My glad Black Cloud had her 500th win today, and should be eligible for retirement in another 93 fights, a first for me. In honor of that I thought I'd share the biggest hit she ever had in the arena(so far hehehe). Hope this screenshot works. pitofwarbighit13.jpg
    Edit: Well the screenshot didn't work too well so here is a copy'n paste of the fight.
    R O U N D 1
    >> BLACK CLOUD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> VLADATEOONE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    BLACK CLOUD moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    BLACK CLOUD raises her EPIC SLEDGE HAMMER overhead and makes a devastating attack.
    BLACK CLOUD's weapon screams through the air as it descends upon VLADATEOONE! (-Rampage-)
    A serious injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
    A 360 degree spin move drives the weapon into VLADATEOONE's ribs cracking several of them and sends a few into the lungs...wow! (+3185 Damage)

VLADATEOONE's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands BLACK CLOUD to stop!
    The fight lasted 10 seconds!
    Last edited by Phantomscar; 12-15-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Even tho this could end up on Ragin' Roids!, I just wanted you guys to see my first hit! It's my exciting moment, since I've been playing for so long and never have my gladiators hit so hard.
    Don't need to add on biggest hits, since I would rather take seat on one of higher counts! Hopefully in near future I can make it over 3000!

A volcano erupts in the distance.
    R O U N D 1
    >> HOLOS II SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> PDUDZ SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    HOLOS II roars like a caged lion before attacking.
    HOLOS II looks upon PDUDZ with amusement as he attempts to stop the brutal attack! (-Crippling Might-)
    HOLOS II's BATTLE FLAIL OF GOW-TYXQ connects with PDUDZ's abdomen inflicting towering damage! (+1116 Damage)

PDUDZ screams as he gets knocked to the ground by the massive shot!
    PDUDZ has multiple flesh wounds!!
    R O U N D 2
    PDUDZ can't find an opening to stand!
    >> PDUDZ SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
    HOLOS II lashes his BATTLE FLAIL OF GOW-TYXQ out with devastating power.
    HOLOS II
    PDUDZ
    1743/1743
    1743/1743
    0/1785
    0/1785
    123/143
    123/143
    98/108
    98/108
    Prone
    prone
    Attack Power

HOLOS II throws his whole weight into the terrifying hit! (-Rampage-)
    HOLOS II's BATTLE FLAIL OF GOW-TYXQ connects with PDUDZ's sternum inflicting magnificent injuries! (+2833 Damage)

PDUDZ's body is going to need a lot of work!!! *** Serious Injury ***
    PDUDZ appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
    HOLOS II brings his weapon down only to be blocked by the Enforcer!
    The Enforcer kicks the beaten gladiator and orders the loser to be removed from the sands!
    The fight lasted 21 seconds!
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Sorry for the delay. This has now been updated. Let me know if I've missed anything.

Also, I must clarify: Only hits in arena fights count.

Pit fights, Conquests and Arena Challenges do not count. Otherwise there are some silly 25000+ rampages that would be on the list :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Finaly AceofBlades makes the big hit too And it's a one-handed sword attack.

R O U N D 1
    >> IRDRAUGNIR SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> ACEOFBLADES SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    IRDRAUGNIR attacks savagely.
    IRDRAUGNIR's weapon screams through the air as it descends upon ACEOFBLADES! (-Rampage-)
    Unrivaled power helps drive the weapon into ACEOFBLADES's lower thigh cracking bone and mangling flesh...it doesn't look good for ACEOFBLADES! (+589 Damage)
    ACEOFBLADES makes an off handed attack.
    ACEOFBLADES tries to kill IRDRAUGNIR with his VORPAL SLICER.
    ACEOFBLADES looks to create havoc with a cruel attack! (-Blood Bath-)
    ACEOFBLADES's attack lands on IRDRAUGNIR's upper arm creating cyclopean damage! (+88 Damage)

ACEOFBLADES looks at the crowd as he darts around the battle field.
    ACEOFBLADES looks to slash his enemy with his BLOODSAND SWORD.
    ACEOFBLADES makes a vicious attack! (-Eviscerate-)
    With a magnificent and bloody hit to the lower thigh IRDRAUGNIR grabs the devastated area and hops around the arena...the crowd erupts in laughter! (+1560 Damage)

IRDRAUGNIR curses as the attack knocks his weapon to the ground!
    Resisted Stun Effect!
    IRDRAUGNIR appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
    ACEOFBLADES places a heavy foot upon IRDRAUGNIR's dead body in the center of the arena for all to see!
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

Updated

Also, I will no longer be updating this thread. If someone wishes to take over, they'll need to start a new thread and such so they can edit things. If you want to pinch my formatting, that's not a problem. Quoting the OP should make things easy.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

ZVIJER KA's weapon screams through the air as it descends upon ROK ROC! (-Rampage-)
    ZVIJER KA's ANCIENT GREAT AXE OF THE BLOOD GODS tastes victory and inflicts monstrous damage on ROK ROC's upper thigh! (+3688 Damage)
    • Bleeding: 9 health per round
    • Attack Power: -10 (4 rounds)