Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The unlearn buttons have always been there and grayed out since the update a few weeks ago. The only time they were completely gone was while doing the respec.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Oops lol...

Ok, I must really have been distracted...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Is there a reason I might not have been refunded any points at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam C View Post
    Is there a reason I might not have been refunded any points at all?
    Only gladiators who were created before 1/12/2013 are able to re-spec again. What gladiator are you having trouble with?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hey, I started back to playing pit of war recently and came back to this update. I realized I needed to give all my training points back to my gladiator but I wanted to get the achievement for 200 training points. I used 3 of my training points and accepted thinking that I would be able to still save them but without warning all my training points disappeared. I was wondering if there was any way to get back those training points because it is a glitch in the game and I feel like I should receive some kind of reparation like another skill tree reset. My stable name is "Creations" and the gladiator that it occurred to was "Xerq". Thanks for noticing if you did.

You mean you missed the giant warning message that said don't click accept unless you are done right above the button?
    Last edited by Dainoji; 08-10-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris