Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Why canīt i fight in the arena or do tavern missions? i already all the skill point thing on my gladiators. it just keeps saying challenges and avoids will be back tomorrow. it has been like this since the update wich was like 2 or 3 days ago. HELP PLEASE

fifty97,

Make sure your hitting the "Accept" button at the very bottom of the skill page after you spend all your points.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

It seems my weapon skill went back to zero was that supposed to happen I thought it was supposed to stay at the same level?

Quote Originally Posted by Toop55 View Post
    It seems my weapon skill went back to zero was that supposed to happen I thought it was supposed to stay at the same level?
    Please see the release notes for this update at the start of this thread.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
    Nate, I used some of Don Flamingos points on his attributes instead of skills, and never got the achievements for completing them. Oops.
    This has been taken care of.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

P.S. Your gladiator's name is Don Flamigo.
    P.P.S. Best not to post your email address on a open forum unless you want lots of spam. I removed it for you.

Hi Nate,

Could you please update the all the attribute-tooltip descriptions on the skill tree screen? For example, intelligence now does so many things yet the tooltip just reads "Determines how fast your gladiator will learn new skills..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarion199 View Post
    Hi Nate,

Could you please update the all the attribute-tooltip descriptions on the skill tree screen? For example, intelligence now does so many things yet the tooltip just reads "Determines how fast your gladiator will learn new skills..."

Thanks
    Hi Lunarion,

Thanks for the reminder. I'll add it to my list.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Aspiring Master
    With this update I was hoping to see free specialty change to, because before the update the stats were not playing that much big role in creating glad, but now my rage which was winning 90% in arena, now looses 99% because his stats are not good because of the new update, he is useless now ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post
    With this update I was hoping to see free specialty change to, because before the update the stats were not playing that much big role in creating glad, but now my rage which was winning 90% in arena, now looses 99% because his stats are not good because of the new update, he is useless now ....

Hi Kastiel,

Thanks for your feedback. Changing specialties has never been allowed which is why it was not an option. I understand your frustration, when things change there is always an adjustment period. It is far more likely your recent losses are due to the fact that rage gladiators need to modify their strategies to compensate for the new update's changes than it is due to his stats. I encourage you to fight everyday in the arena, pit fights and tavern and tweak your strategies as you dial things in. Use your challenges in the arena to better isolate your test cases against the other specialties and builds as well. I'm sure after a few bumps and scraps while learning how to adjust things a formidable rage gladiator will emerge.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Aspiring Master
    Thanks Nate, I wonder if anyone can go full heavy armor in offensive WAR ? I mean it seems impossible since full heavy armor means red encumbrance and 1/1 activity ? I am with 70% medium armor and still yellow but atleast he is not passing out lol