Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Changing specialties has never been allowed
    Yeah that's understandable because then it will demand for change in skill tree once again else the outcome would be too weird. For example if a rage with 90-100 points in rage tree changes to war he would be able to wear heavy armor or wield a shield while still retaining the devastating aggressive rage skills, perhaps making him too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    It is far more likely your recent losses are due to the fact that rage gladiators need to modify their strategies to compensate for the new update's changes than it is due to his stats
    Although during the respec I humbly feel we should have allowed to change the specialty. Now the attributes can push the skill effects beyond normal skill limits. If attribute were not that important then HOL slaves would have no significance.

For example the rage tree now has many skills requiring strength+size+chi. I have a few rages with size in 50s and I had purchased them solely based on their basic strength+chi. Now I suppose even with solid fight strategies they are still going to stay relatively less competitive than they could have been. I am also finding it difficult to train these skills because of now-low strength+size+chi combination. I suppose if the skills selected and slave attributes are in proper unison, they supplement each other so much that a common fight strategy may also work with them.

Yesterday Blind Bandit won the pit fight in first place, 60-0-10, with just one and unchaged fight strategy.
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 01-17-2013 at 03:41 AM.