Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thats what you can count on getting from that contract.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Aspiring Master
    nonono ... it seems I cant ask the question properly, in the picture it says that this quest it dont gives trophie and thats why it is 0 there, anyone have gotten a quest which rewards with 1 trophie ? which means there will be 1 instead 0 in the picture

Then the answer is No, I never saw any trophies in the reward of tavern runs so far in years of playing.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Aspiring Master
    Finally lol thanks Narol

- Yeah as Narol says you don't get trophy (nor any silver, which is now insignificant anyway) as a reward in tavern quests. Those are just the provisions in the game which might have been implemented in future but haven't been yet. Another example is the gladiator equipment screen which shows four small empty slots for rings/ amulets etc but no such gear is there at the blacksmith yet.
    - Tavern quests used to randomly drop trophies before but per my knowledge now they don't. They may rather drop fight arena tokens.

btw I wish the top pit fighter got a trophy in the daily pit fights..
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 01-10-2013 at 04:23 AM.

btw I wish the top pit fighter got a trophy in the daily pit fights..
    +1 to that.

And contracts will drop trophies...just rarely.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?